Author Topic: Ilhan Omar has more anti-Semitism on her schedule - Quin Hilyer  (Read 694 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Ilhan Omar has more anti-Semitism on her schedule - Quin Hilyer
« on: February 13, 2019, 07:13:11 pm »

Opinion
Ilhan Omar has more anti-Semitism on her schedule

by Quin Hillyer  | February 12, 2019 03:59 PM

If Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., really wants to avoid being branded as an anti-Semite, she will cancel her planned speech later this month for a group, which is considered by foreign governments to be a terrorist-financing organization.

Omar is scheduled to speak Feb. 23 in Tampa at what is labeled a Yemen Emergency Dinner sponsored by Islamic Relief USA, or IRUSA. Islamic Relief, which has chapters in 20 nations, has been branded a terror financier by the governments of the United Arab Emirates and Israel. Russian authorities, the Swiss bank UBS, the British bank HSBC, and reports by governmental entities in Germany and Sweden all have determined that Islamic Relief has supported radical Islamist organizations such as the Muslim Brotherhood.

Numerous moderate Islamic leaders in the U.S. also have denounced IRUSA for donating “to terrorist sympathizers and enablers, including affiliates of Hamas, a foreign political group with documented evidence of supremacist views and Jew-hatred.”

Read more at: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ilhan-omar-has-more-anti-semitism-on-her-schedule
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 07:15:09 pm by TomSea »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Ilhan Omar has more anti-Semitism on her schedule - Quin Hilyer
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 07:20:51 pm »
Saturday, February 23, 2019
6pm to 9pm
3 Course Halal Dinner Provided.
HILTON TAMPA AIRPORT WESTSHORE

2225 N Lois Avenue I Tampa FL 33607 I USA

Guest Speakers

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar
Imam Belal Alzuhiry, Yemeni-American motivational speaker
Sheikh Muhammad Alzahid – Munshid & Qari
Yousef Abdallah, IRUSA East Zone Manager

Just another front for terrorists
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 11:44:56 am »
My day: Ilhan Omar
As told to Dominic Green
Dominic Green
Feb. 13, 2019
I woke up, thanked Allah for not letting the yahud across the street hypnotize me in my sleep, then crawled to the window and peeked over the sill. The black Volvo was gone. He must have got up early this morning, to stuff more money into the mouths of the other members of the Minnesota delegation. I got up, standing strong.

My husband gets the kids’ breakfast. He’s like a brother to me. Really. It’s in our faith tradition.  ...

I stopped at Starbucks on the way to the Zionist Occupation Government for a soy chai latte, when I noticed that the barista was looking at me funnily again. Then I heard one of his co-workers call him ‘Ben’. I left without collecting my drink. In Somalia, people say that the Jews put drugs in soy products to make men grow breasts. That’s why many of the men in Occupied Palestine lactate. The Israeli soldiers milk them at checkpoints, and put the milk in their coffee. And we call Israel a democracy.

A pile of letters was waiting on my desk, messages of support because I’m standing strong against Jew money power. Some of the letters are from as far away as the German-speaking community in Argentina and the tribal regions of Afghanistan. There was even one from a proud Muslim activist in Vermont called Bernie. ...
Rest of article

Don't you hate it when satire is so true to life?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Ilhan Omar To Speak At Fundraiser For Charity Designated “Terror Organization” With Official Who Once Called For Killing Of Jews
Feb 11, 2019

Despite battling accusations of anti-Semitism, Representative Ilhan Omar (D-Minn) is due to speak this month at a fundraising event alongside a senior charity official who has published social media posts praising the killing of Jews. According to the National AE, the group Muslim US Congresswoman Ilhan Omar will be helping to raise money for a group that designated a terrorist organization in 2014 by the United Arab Emirites.

Islamic Relief USA is now hosting a fundraising dinner for aid to Yemen on February 23. Rep. Ilhan Omar is due to speak alongside senior Islamic Relief USA official Yousef Abdallah, who was widely criticized in 2017 after the Middle East Forum found he had expressed violently anti-Semitic ideas on his social media accounts.

https://100percentfedup.com/ilhan-omar-to-speak-at-fundraiser-for-charity-designated-terror-organization-with-official-who-once-called-for-killing-of-jews/

Offline goodwithagun

These millennial Congress gals are the gift that keeps giving.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 01:16:57 am »
From the article:
"If Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., really wants to avoid being branded as an anti-Semite, she will cancel her planned speech later this month for a group, which is considered by foreign governments to be a terrorist-financing organization."

I don't believe she wants to avoid being "branded" as an anti-Semite, because she is.

She wants to publicize it.

I sense many more speeches such as the one above will be in her schedule.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 01:37:56 am »
From the article:
"If Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., really wants to avoid being branded as an anti-Semite, she will cancel her planned speech later this month for a group, which is considered by foreign governments to be a terrorist-financing organization."

I don't believe she wants to avoid being "branded" as an anti-Semite, because she is.

She wants to publicize it.

I sense many more speeches such as the one above will be in her schedule.

If she could get away with it she would weaponize it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 02:06:28 am »
Sure, she's a typical Muslim anti-Semite.
But prominent black Dems have palled around with vicious anti-Semites for a long time. Many black pols have been friends of or supported Louis Farrakhan.
There is nothing from the liberal media aka The Media condemning these pols for their overt support of anti-Semitic scum.