Author Topic: Dear Black America: Candace Owens Wants To Talk About Your Future  (Read 887 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt, comprehensive interview with pictures of Owen.... :
Dear Black America: Candace Owens Wants To Talk About Your Future Wants To Talk About Your Future
Brittany Martinez

Who is Candace Owens?

I’m a young woman with a deep faith in the black community. I believe we’ve exhausted the victim narrative. It’s taken us exactly nowhere for the last 60 years, and it’s time for us to put forth a different effort.

The Interview

BRITTANY: What do your critics say you are? What is your response to them?

CANDACE: I’ve read that I’m a nazi-sympathizer, a self-hating black, a Trump sycophant — and my personal favorite — a white supremacist. In the beginning, I used to respond with anger and frustration. Now, I’ve developed a sense of humor about it all. Someone once told me “they don’t hunt small deer.” I try to honor that expression. The media’s insistence of smearing me is only an indication of their fear that my movement is catching fire. They fear they are losing their stranglehold on culture.

Read more at: https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/dear-black-america-candace-owens-wants-to-talk-about-your-future/

More pictures at article as well.

Calls Planned Parenthood a racist organization.

The interviewer Brittany even said of Margaret Sanger:

In 1939, she created “The Negro Project," which later became the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Do you think Planned Parenthood’s focus on minorities comes from a place of compassion, or is it a continuation of the racist ideologies of its founder?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 06:53:33 pm by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Dear Black America: Candace Owens Wants To Talk About Your Future
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 05:18:21 am »
Excellent! I have said for decades that the solution to the problems of urban black culture cannot be imposed from outside that culture, but must come from within. I hope this lady can get through to people who desperately need an alternative to the self imposed victimhood of identity politics. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 01:23:30 am »
Joe wrote:
"I have said for decades that the solution to the problems of urban black culture cannot be imposed from outside that culture, but must come from within. I hope this lady can get through to people who desperately need an alternative to the self imposed victimhood of identity politics."

You're correct, but I wouldn't be holdin' my breath waitin' for that to happen.

The core to such a change would come from the reconstruction of black traditional nuclear families.
For something like 75% of blacks, this concept is gone, vanished, and it's never comin' back.

How would you propose to rebuild it?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 01:42:48 am »
Joe wrote:
"I have said for decades that the solution to the problems of urban black culture cannot be imposed from outside that culture, but must come from within. I hope this lady can get through to people who desperately need an alternative to the self imposed victimhood of identity politics."

You're correct, but I wouldn't be holdin' my breath waitin' for that to happen.

The core to such a change would come from the reconstruction of black traditional nuclear families.
For something like 75% of blacks, this concept is gone, vanished, and it's never comin' back.

How would you propose to rebuild it?
It has taken three generations to destroy it, but for starters, I'd start by getting rid of the provision that a full family could not receive any benefits. That was behind a rash of divorces where I live when the oil boom of the late '70s died. The husband couldn't live with his wife and kids, some scumbag would hit on her (who still had a job), and sooner or later, things fell apart because he couldn't stay home. I know how tough it was, I filled out over 200 applications, was told not to even bother in a host of other places, and had one nibble (but no job). Thankfully, I was single and able to weather that storm, but many others were not.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 01:46:49 am »
She is very smart, however:

"an indication of their fear that our my movement is catching fire. They fear they are losing their stranglehold on culture.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 02:01:27 am »
BLEXIT, she was on Sebastian Gorka today,

Blacks and Latinos Exiting the Democrat Party, so, I don't care who came up with it, just do it!

Very lovely lady.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 02:03:59 am »
She is very smart, however:

"an indication of their fear that our my movement is catching fire. They fear they are losing their stranglehold on culture.
Good. Let 'em sweat.

C S Lewis