Author Topic: Tony Blair Admits to ‘Nascent Alliance’ Between Islamist and Left-wing Politics  (Read 346 times)

rangerrebew

Tony Blair Admits to ‘Nascent Alliance’ Between Islamist and Left-wing Politics

ODD ANDERSEN/AFP/Getty Images
12 Feb 2019462

Former Labour leader Tony Blair has admitted there is a “nascent alliance” between Islamists and the political left in Britain.
In a wide-ranging interview focusing mainly on his desire to overturn the British public’s vote for Brexit in 2016, the controversial 65-year-old told Sophy Ridge of Sky News: “There is, I’m afraid, there is a kind of nascent alliance between what I would call bits of the sort of Islamist type of politics and the left.”

“And you can see this not just here in the UK, you can see it across Europe — and yes, it gives rise to anti-Semitism. It’s not your old traditional anti-Semitism of the old kind of right-wing nature of, you know, not wanting Jewish people in golf clubs and that type of thing, but it’s every bit as pernicious and, you know, to have a situation where you’ve got Labour MPs worried because they happen to be Jewish, I mean…” Blair added, trailing off

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/02/12/tony-blair-admits-nascent-alliance-between-islamist-left-wing-politics/

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This guy saw it coming quite a while back: