Author Topic: Byron York: Resistance rattled by 'no collusion' talk..by Byron York  (Read 463 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Byron York: Resistance rattled by 'no collusion' talk
by Byron York
 | February 12, 2019 11:50 PM

There have been reports recently that the Senate Intelligence Committee, the panel conducting the bipartisan flagship congressional investigation of the Trump-Russia affair, has not found evidence to conclude that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to fix the 2016 election.

"If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don't have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia," the committee's chairman, Republican Sen. Richard Burr, told CBS last week.

Pressed on his statement a few days later, Burr said, "The only thing I've addressed is whether we had facts that suggest there was [collusion]. We don't have any." Burr added one caveat: "Just saying what factually we've found to date. We haven't finished our investigation."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-resistance-rattled-by-no-collusion-talk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Byron York: Resistance rattled by 'no collusion' talk..by Byron York
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 06:45:45 pm »
FTA, the money graph:

The answer could be that House Democrats will have to do the job by themselves. Frustrated by Republican control the last two years, followed, potentially, by the failure of both the Senate Intelligence Committee and the Mueller investigation to provide proof of collusion, bound-and-determined House Democrats will have to rely on themselves to come up with grounds to impeach Trump. That is one reason why the talk in the House today is of new investigations that will go where Mueller could not, and finally uncover evidence of impeachable offenses. If the Senate and Mueller investigations reach a disappointing end, Democrats might have to go it alone.

Schitt is champing at that bit.  Notably, the Rats most quoted in the article criticizing Burr are in the House, not the Senate.  If they can't come up with impeachment article(s), they will satisfy themselves by dragging accusations through 2020.  I expect the most fabulous "surprise" in October, 2020.  After all, it worked so well with Roy Moore, right?

:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 06:48:32 pm »
FTA, the money graph:

Schitt is champing at that bit.  Notably, the Rats most quoted in the article criticizing Burr are in the House, not the Senate.  If they can't come up with impeachment article(s), they will satisfy themselves by dragging accusations through 2020.  I expect the most fabulous "surprise" in October, 2020.  After all, it worked so well with Roy Moore, right?

:2popcorn:

And any evidence they fail to find they will create!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 06:57:18 pm »
And any evidence they fail to find they will create!

They'll create a whispering campaign for their willing accomplices in the press if they can't find solid evidence.  They're counting on that synergy, and they'll likely get it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: