Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Chicago Police Doubt Gay Actor’s Story, Think MAGA Hate Crime Is Hoax  (Read 3797 times)

rangerrebew

BOMBSHELL: Chicago Police Doubt Gay Actor’s Story, Think MAGA Hate Crime Is Hoax

This could be HUGE!

Published 2 days ago

on February 9, 2019

By John Salvatore

“Empire” actor Jussie Smollett said he was attacked by two masked men, most likely because he is an anti-Trump gay black man.

The attackers allegedly yelled, “This is MAGA country,” but that has already been widely discredited.

Now, something big is happening.

The story might just be a complete and utter hoax.

https://flagandcross.com/bombshell-chicago-police-doubt-gay-actors-story-think-maga-hate-crime-is-hoax/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jussie Smollett Turns Over ‘Limited And Heavily Redacted’ Phone Records In Probe Of Alleged Attack
February 12, 2019 at 8:54 am

CHICAGO (CBS) — Chicago police are analyzing several new pieces of evidence in the alleged attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett; including cell phone records, and a half-empty bottle that smells like bleach.

Police have said the 36-year-old actor was walking home from a Subway restaurant in Streeterville around 2 a.m. on Jan. 29, when two men attacked him near his apartment.

Smollett told police his attackers yelled racist and homophobic slurs, put a noose around his neck, and doused him with a chemical sources said appears to have been bleach. Police said Smollett — an openly gay African American actor and singer — told investigators he was on the phone with his manager during the attack, but Smollett and his manager both have refused to turn over their phones.

Tuesday morning, police confirmed Smollett now has turned over “limited and heavily redacted” phone records to detectives. Police might reach out to Smollett for more information.

more:  https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/12/jussie-smollett-turns-over-limited-and-heavily-redacted-phone-records-in-probe-of-alleged-attack/
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:37:56 pm by Cyber Liberty »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

I still think it was a hookup that went bad.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I still think it was a hookup that went bad.

Or a total fabrication to bolster a career.  One of them there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can you hear that off in the distance?   That is Tawana Brawley warming up in the wings.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline kevindavis007

Or a total fabrication to bolster a career.  One of them there.

or could be both. He could have gotten beaten up. But to blame a bunch rednecks carrying rope and bleach in gang infested territory at 2 am sounds much better than saying a hookup went bad.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't think it was his neck his "assailant" wanted to stretch that night

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Redacted? What are they, the CIA?

Tell them to hand over the records in full or charge them with obstruction
The Republic is lost.

Offline LadyLiberty

Smollett has had it in for Trump for a long time.  Someone dug up a tweet from 2011 -- well before Trump ever announced he was running for Prez -- where Smollett was wishing harm on Trump.  Probably started when Trump said he had investigators working on Obama's birth certificate.

Offline Polly Ticks

ABC 7 Chicago's Rob Elgas reported late Monday that shortly after the "Empire" star turned over the "limited and redacted" phone records connected to the alleged attack, Chicago police spokesman AJ Guglielmi told the outlet, "We are very appreciative of the victim's cooperation however the records provided do not meet the burden for a criminal investigation."

"Detectives may be following up with him (Smollett) to request additional data to corroborate the investigative timeline," Guglielmi added, Elgas reports.

Chicago PD: Jussie Smollett’s Phone Records ‘Do Not Meet The Burden For Criminal Investigation’
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So....the Cops are telling him "cough them up or no investigation?"

He'll just cry "racist cops!!" and the press will lap it up.  The Mayor will demand an investigation with the redacted records.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The story might just be a complete and utter hoax."

Gee...
Ya think...?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is also on DailyMail.

Chicago police say Jussie Smollett gave 'insufficient' phone records that were heavily redacted and do NOT prove he was talking to his manager at the time of racist, homophobic attack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 11:08:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Applewood

I think most of us suspected this story was a hoax.  Not cooperating with the police is a rather good clue. The typical crime victim would do whatever the police asked if it would help catch the perpetrators.  Either he has something to hide or his story is a fabrication.   Or both.

I still say, if it can be proven this story is a hoax, he should be made to reimburse the city for all the time and expense put into investigating this supposed hate crime.  Why should the taxpayers foot the bill for what could be a publicity stunt?

Offline Wingnut

His story must be full of holes if Chicago's own race pimp, Jesse Jackson won't stand beside him.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am restating what someone else on this forum said.

911: What is your emergency?
Me: My home was burgled and I've been robbed and beaten!
911: Officers are on the way.
Me: Officers? What?
911: Officers have been dispatched to your location.
Me: Uh, I don't really need officers...
911: They are almost there.
Me: Do they have a search warrant to enter my home?
911: What?
Me: They need a search warrant before I will allow them in!
911: Okay....they have no search warrant, so I will cancel the call.
Me. NO! No! Don't do that! I was robbed and beaten!! Really I was. I promise!
911: *click*

If moronic Sharpton didn't jump on this, it must be the most idiotic 'fake racist crime' in history. Sharpton jumps on anything.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am restating what someone else on this forum said.

911: What is your emergency?
Me: My home was burgled and I've been robbed and beaten!
911: Officers are on the way.
Me: Officers? What?
911: Officers have been dispatched to your location.
Me: Uh, I don't really need officers...
911: They are almost there.
Me: Do they have a search warrant to enter my home?
911: What?
Me: They need a search warrant before I will allow them in!
911: Okay....they have no search warrant, so I will cancel the call.
Me. NO! No! Don't do that! I was robbed and beaten!! Really I was. I promise!
911: *click*

If moronic Sharpton didn't jump on this, it must be the most idiotic 'fake racist crime' in history. Sharpton jumps on anything.

True dat.  I recall seeing pictures of Sharpton's "conquests."  He'll jump on almost anything.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

True dat.  I recall seeing pictures of Sharpton's "conquests."  He'll jump on almost anything.

He is the Laz of the race hustlers.

Offline rustynail

Seen on GP, ' Jussie Brawley'.

Offline goatprairie

The question is: what did Smollett hope to gain from this hoax? Sympathy?...... career advancement?....churn up more racism/hatred towards whites?
It's such an obviously ridiculously constructed hoax considering all the things he added and his refusal to turn over his phone until he had edited a lot of info out of it.
Was he not aware of all the security cameras everywhere that would be able to check his tale out? How dumb is he?

Offline verga

The question is: what did Smollett hope to gain from this hoax? Sympathy?...... career advancement?....churn up more racism/hatred towards whites?
It's such an obviously ridiculously constructed hoax considering all the things he added and his refusal to turn over his phone until he had edited a lot of info out of it.
Was he not aware of all the security cameras everywhere that would be able to check his tale out? How dumb is he?
He is an actor, how smart do you have to be to be able to repeat the words other people write?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

He is an actor, how smart do you have to be to be able to repeat the words other people write?

Thais what news anchors are for.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thais what news anchors are for.

Indeed.  In England they are not called "Anchors," they're "Newsreaders."  The Brits are far and away more accurate on this.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It, it...was a bunch of big White guys,...and and, they all had MAGA hats, and and, they were saying, Trump ordered us to do this...
because Trump hates third rate no name Black actors who are homosexuals...