Author Topic: LOOK: With Another Caravan On The Way, Texas Police Just Formed An INCREDIBLE ‘Trump Wall’  (Read 1573 times)

rangerrebew

LOOK: With Another Caravan On The Way, Texas Police Just Formed An INCREDIBLE ‘Trump Wall’
February 11, 2019 Martin

With another migrant caravan marching toward the United States, Texas Police are forming an incredible “Trump wall.”

Police are lining up their vehicles near Eagle Pass, Texas, to help U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents combat illegal aliens from crossing into the nation.

Texas GOP Governor Greg Abbott took to Twitter to share an image of the police forming a wall with their vehicles and said additional Department of Public Safety troopers have been deployed to the region to assist in securing the border section that does not have a physical barrier.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/look-with-another-caravan-on-the-way-texas-police-just-formed-an-incredible-trump-wall/?utm_source=patriots&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 05:30:32 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Since the governor is pulling troops from the border, shouldn't he order the police to just let everyone in to America? 10631

Offline thackney

Since the governor is pulling troops from the border, shouldn't he order the police to just let everyone in to America? 10631

Wrong state, this is Texas.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

It was New Mexico's governor calling to withdraw troops from the border. I didn't think Texas had done the same. Please correct me if I am wrong.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline libertybele

It was New Mexico's governor calling to withdraw troops from the border. I didn't think Texas had done the same. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Actually it was CA which is quickly becoming the cesspool of America.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

...and a huge round of applause for TX!!!   blij26
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Lets send Ranger some Ray Wylie Hubbard Texas love.

Offline LadyLiberty

Lets send Ranger some Ray Wylie Hubbard Texas love.

Now I love the USA
And the other states
Ahh, they're OK
Texas is the place I wanna be
And I don't care if I ever go to Delaware anyway
'Cause we got Stubbs, and Gruene Hall and Antone's, and John T's
Country Store
We've got Willie and Jacky Jack, Robert Earl, Pat, Cory, Charlie and me
And so many more

Offline Wingnut

Now I love the USA
And the other states
Ahh, they're OK
Texas is the place I wanna be
And I don't care if I ever go to Delaware anyway
'Cause we got Stubbs, and Gruene Hall and Antone's, and John T's
Country Store
We've got Willie and Jacky Jack, Robert Earl, Pat, Cory, Charlie and me
And so many more

LOL.  Nice!  But the 1st song that came to mind was:  "Screw you. We're from Texas"!

Offline LadyLiberty

LOL.  Nice!  But the 1st song that came to mind was:  "Screw you. We're from Texas"!

That is the second verse.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
With Another Caravan On The Way, Texas Police Just Formed An INCREDIBLE ‘Trump Wall’

Nice sight gag.
But... they go home at the end of their shift.

A REAL border barrier ... well... it just STAYS there.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
With Another Caravan On The Way, Texas Police Just Formed An INCREDIBLE ‘Trump Wall’

Nice sight gag.

And can't be turned off by the next Rat government that happens to get elected.  That's what all the "wall" plans from the Rats have in common:  None are permanent structures.  What they'll OK all have "off buttons."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Nice sight gag.

Yes, but it is a damn sight more than anyone has done for the last, what 40 - 50 years?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, but it is a damn sight more than anyone has done for the last, what 40 - 50 years?

Certainly more than California.  It's amusing to me they pulled their National Guard off the border.  These insane "caravans" of invaders aren't going there now anyway because there are so many bottled up in Tijuana and Mexicali.  Texas appears to be the target this time.

You and I are close watchers over this issue, @Sanguine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Certainly more than California.  It's amusing to me they pulled their National Guard off the border.  These insane "caravans" of invaders aren't going there now anyway because there are so many bottled up in Tijuana and Mexicali.  Texas appears to be the target this time.

You and I are close watchers over this issue, @Sanguine.

*look*

Offline Wingnut

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I should have known that!  :(

This is a surprise. I thought you were pretty well versed.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

This is a surprise. I thought you were pretty well versed.

More versant. I slipped right down the slope.