Author Topic: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020  (Read 23913 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020
« Reply #250 on: February 20, 2019, 12:32:21 am »
@txradioguy

Maybe,maybe not,but what he IS was the only hope we had of saving America and preserving it to the point where we could hope to have a chance of bringing American back.

@sneakypete you wanted me to quote you where you said Trump is our savior...here you go.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #251 on: February 20, 2019, 12:38:34 am »
Let's all try to build on this.

Won't work with everybody, but it'll be like opening the windows to change the air.

I had thought that we had done that already.  Yet no matter how hard we try to steer Trump to the right while praising his judicial picks and cheering the government shutdown, we still get labeled as NTers and blamed for the Dem takeover of the House.  And just today, we see a repeat of the completely false campaign rhetoric of 2015-2016.  You know, the despicable thing that Lyin' Ted did to Ben Carson.  I for one am sick of it.  For once, I would like to see a Trump supporter own up to it and openly admit that Ted never lied, and that he never did anything to Ben Carson, that he gave a great speech at the Convention, and that it was the GOP Establishment that heckled and booed him.  For once, I would like to see a Trump supporter tell the truth.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #252 on: February 20, 2019, 12:40:20 am »
I had thought that we had done that already.  Yet no matter how hard we try to steer Trump to the right while praising his judicial picks and cheering the government shutdown, we still get labeled as NTers and blamed for the Dem takeover of the House.  And just today, we see a repeat of the completely false campaign rhetoric of 2015-2016.  You know, the despicable thing that Lyin' Ted did to Ben Carson.  I for one am sick of it.  For once, I would like to see a Trump supporter own up to it and openly admit that Ted never lied, and that he never did anything to Ben Carson, that he gave a great speech at the Convention, and that it was the GOP Establishment that heckled and booed him.  For once, I would like to see a Trump supporter tell the truth.

:amen:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #253 on: February 20, 2019, 12:46:17 am »
How is continuing to fund Planned Parenthood “conservative?”

It would be really nice to have a President with the balls to tell Planned Parenthood to pound sand when they came around asking for their $500 million check from the US taxpayers.  And at the end of the fiscal year telling Congress that there was a half a billion left over in the HHS budget and not to appropriate as much the following year.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #254 on: February 20, 2019, 12:57:06 am »
It would be really nice to have a President with the balls to tell Planned Parenthood to pound sand when they came around asking for their $500 million check from the US taxpayers.  And at the end of the fiscal year telling Congress that there was a half a billion left over in the HHS budget and not to appropriate as much the following year.

Now THAT would be the move a true pro life president would make.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2019, 01:10:53 am »
It would be really nice to have a President with the balls to tell Planned Parenthood to pound sand when they came around asking for their $500 million check from the US taxpayers. 

So you want a king?

Offline corbe

« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2019, 01:14:02 am »
 :pop41:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2019, 01:18:17 am »

blij26   We came so close to seating a true conservative.   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #258 on: February 20, 2019, 01:28:49 am »
So you want a king?

Sounds more like a wish for a line item veto, but that is unconstitutional.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #259 on: February 20, 2019, 01:28:53 am »
I don't see much productive or even worthy of discussion in 3/4 of the posts on this thread.

I think the NTers are well on the way to ruining the forum.

I understand why the mods want to keep them around but I don't.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #260 on: February 20, 2019, 01:29:55 am »
So you want a king?

I want a President who understands his power and the limits to that power under the Constitution of the United States of America.  Clearly, you want a President who cowers to the will of the Legislative Branch which you can then use as a political excuse for inaction.

It's why they call it the Executive Branch.  It is the Branch that holds the power to Execute the law.  It is why you don't get a ticket when passing a cop while driving 5 mph over the speed limit.  It is up to the discretion of the executive branch official (i.e. the cop) whether or not to enforce the law.

I would think that someone in the Commonwealth of Virginia would know this since Civics was crammed down our throats from 4th grade onward.  What state are you really from?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #261 on: February 20, 2019, 01:34:33 am »
I don't see much productive or even worthy of discussion in 3/4 of the posts on this thread.

And yet you posted in here with the express intent of stirring the pot.

No one is begging you to stay. I’m sure the echo chamber that is Free Republic is more to your liking. No thought is required to post there.

Just sayin...

Victim card deployment in 4...3...2...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 01:38:43 am by txradioguy »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #262 on: February 20, 2019, 01:36:55 am »
And yet you posted in here with the express stirring the pot.

No one is begging you to stay. I’m sure the echo chamber that is Free Republic is more to your liking. No thought is required to post there.

Just sayin...

Victim card deployment in 4...3...2...

Exactly!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #263 on: February 20, 2019, 01:37:10 am »

Who exactly are these NTers you speak of?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #264 on: February 20, 2019, 01:40:46 am »

Sounds more like a wish for a line item veto, but that is unconstitutional.

A line item veto would be nice.  But that would require two-thirds of both houses plus 38 state legislatures.  Not likely to see that ever.  Democrats would never support it.  And Republicans will never control two-thirds of either house.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #265 on: February 20, 2019, 01:46:50 am »
Who exactly are these NTers you speak of?

No one ever calls out the NTer.    1st rule of TBR.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #266 on: February 20, 2019, 01:49:05 am »

Bullshit.  They get called out all the time.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #267 on: February 20, 2019, 01:51:45 am »
Bullshit.  They get called out all the time.

Keep telling yourself that.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #268 on: February 20, 2019, 01:52:02 am »

How convenient.  Blame everything on some NT boogeyman without ever having to be accountable for it.  Sounds like something Democrats do.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #269 on: February 20, 2019, 01:53:24 am »
Now THAT would be the move a true pro life president would make.

He would have to deny them by not signing the bill that shower them with cash.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #270 on: February 20, 2019, 01:53:35 am »
And Republicans will never control two-thirds of either house.

They would if they meant it.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #271 on: February 20, 2019, 01:56:01 am »

I’m pretty sure your incessant pissing and moaning about them takes up more bandwidth than all of the NTs combined.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #272 on: February 20, 2019, 01:57:53 am »

I thought the first rule was never talk about the fight club.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #273 on: February 20, 2019, 02:01:03 am »

I’m pretty sure your incessant pissing and moaning about them takes up more bandwidth than all of the NTs combined.

@edpc

It would appear that the gang of hate have decided that’s their strategy for the week.

Disrupt any threads mentioning Trump with the vacuously offensive NT crap then stir the pot so that any meaningful discussion of the OP goes up in flames.

Not the first time certain people here have deployed that tactic either.

The only difference each time is who gets to be the designated bomb thrower...metaphorically speaking.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #274 on: February 20, 2019, 02:06:24 am »
@txradioguy

Exactly.

My take on it, for what it’s worth, is that people want a king.  It’s in our genes, going all the way back to Old Testament days.  Two hundred years of swimming against that current has been successful in many ways, but not completely.  We still want that strong leader to look up to in awe, to cheer for, and to fix things.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.