Author Topic: 5 Million Latin Americans Want to Come to the US Next Year  (Read 893 times)

rangerrebew

5 Million Latin Americans Want to Come to the US Next Year
« on: February 10, 2019, 04:28:47 pm »

158 million. Can we handle that?
February 10, 2019
Daniel Greenfield

Is there a point at which any open borders fanatic would concede that we need some sort of migration control?

That's a question raised by these Gallup numbers.

Here's a good question about caravans: How many more are coming?

Gallup asked the whole population of Latin America. There are 33 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Roughly 450 million adults live in the region. Gallup asked them, "Would you like to move to another country permanently if you could?"

A whopping 27% said "yes."

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/272818/5-million-latin-americans-want-come-us-next-year-daniel-greenfield

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: 5 Million Latin Americans Want to Come to the US Next Year
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 08:53:23 pm »
Why do they call them
"Latin Americans" when they don't speak the dead language?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 09:09:32 pm »
Why do they call them

It is merely a political tool to try and lend them some kind of legitimacy beyond their tribal distinction.  A list of CENTRAL American tribes. I doubt this includes them all.

*Acatec tribe    *Achi tribe    *Aguacateco tribe    *Bogota tribe    *Boruca Indian tribe
*Bribri Indian tribe    *Buglere tribe    *Cabecar Indian tribe    *Cakchiquel tribe    *Changuena tribe
*Chicomuceltec tribe    *Cholti tribe    *Chorotega Indian tribe    *Chorti tribe    *Chuj tribe
*Corobici Indian tribe    *Cueva Indian tribe    *Cuna Indian tribe    *Dorasque Indian tribe    *Embera Indian tribe
*Garifuna Indian tribe    *Guaymi tribe    *Huetar Indian tribe    *Itzaj Maya tribe    *Ixil tribe
*Jacalteco tribe    *Kanjobal tribe    *Kekchi tribe    *Maleku Indian tribe    *Mam tribe
*Mangue Indian tribe    *Mayangna Indian tribe    *Miskito Indian tribe    *Mopan tribe    *Pech Indian tribe
*Pipil Indian tribe    *Poqomam tribe    *Poqomchi tribe    *Quiche Maya tribe    *Rama Indian tribe
*Sacapulteco tribe    *Sipacapense tribe    *Subtiaba Indian tribe    *Tacaneco tribe    *Tectiteco tribe
*Teribe Indian tribe    *Tzutujil tribe    *Ulwa Indian tribe    *Uspanteco tribe    *Voto Indian tribe
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Gallup Poll Chairman: Five Million Latin Americans Plan To Move To The US This Year, 42 Million ‘Want To Come’

Posted at 8:56 am on February 10, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Gallup Poll Chairman Jim Clifton discussed the results of a recent poll of Latin Americans in a post entitled “What If There Were 42 Million at the Border?” That’s certainly a provocative question. Clifton wrote:

Gallup asked the whole population of Latin America. There are 33 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Roughly 450 million adults live in the region. Gallup asked them, “Would you like to move to another country permanently if you could?”

A whopping 27% said “yes.”

So this means roughly 120 million would like to migrate somewhere.

The next question Gallup asked was, “Where would you like to move?”

Of those who want to leave their Latin American country permanently, 35% said they want to go to the United States.

The Gallup analytics estimate is that 42 million want to come to the U.S.

Forty-two million seekers of citizenship or asylum are watching to determine exactly when and how is the best time to make the move. This suggests that open borders could potentially attract 42 million Latin Americans. A full 5 million who are planning to move in the next 12 months say they are moving to the U.S.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/02/10/gallup-poll-chairman-five-million-latin-americans-plan-move-us-year-42-million-want-come/
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 09:45:39 pm »
And people in hell want a drink of cold water.

People want all sorts of things,but that's not the same thing as saying they are going to get them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 09:47:05 pm »

158 million. Can we handle that?
February 10, 2019
Daniel Greenfield

Is there a point at which any open borders fanatic would concede that we need some sort of migration control?

That's a question raised by these Gallup numbers.

Here's a good question about caravans: How many more are coming?

Gallup asked the whole population of Latin America. There are 33 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Roughly 450 million adults live in the region. Gallup asked them, "Would you like to move to another country permanently if you could?"

A whopping 27% said "yes."

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/272818/5-million-latin-americans-want-come-us-next-year-daniel-greenfield

At some point they are going to have to figure out that these people must stay in their own countries.  That we cannot absorb everyone who wants to come here into our country.  We certainly cannot take care of them.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

Gallup Poll Chairman: Five Million Latin Americans Plan To Move To The US This Year, 42 Million ‘Want To Come’

Posted at 8:56 am on February 10, 2019 by Elizabeth Vaughn

Gallup Poll Chairman Jim Clifton discussed the results of a recent poll of Latin Americans in a post entitled “What If There Were 42 Million at the Border?” That’s certainly a provocative question. Clifton wrote:

Gallup asked the whole population of Latin America. There are 33 countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. Roughly 450 million adults live in the region. Gallup asked them, “Would you like to move to another country permanently if you could?”

A whopping 27% said “yes.”

So this means roughly 120 million would like to migrate somewhere.

The next question Gallup asked was, “Where would you like to move?”

Of those who want to leave their Latin American country permanently, 35% said they want to go to the United States.

The Gallup analytics estimate is that 42 million want to come to the U.S.

Forty-two million seekers of citizenship or asylum are watching to determine exactly when and how is the best time to make the move. This suggests that open borders could potentially attract 42 million Latin Americans. A full 5 million who are planning to move in the next 12 months say they are moving to the U.S.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/02/10/gallup-poll-chairman-five-million-latin-americans-plan-move-us-year-42-million-want-come/

Ask them if they want to help pay taxes to support their compadres once they get here.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 09:48:42 pm »
Why do they call them

@The Ghost

None of them are from America,either.

Nor are they Spanish. They are natives we generally call "Indians",but if you were to call any an Indian to their face they would want to fight you. Somehow or another,they are all descended from some Spanish Don,and they will fight anybody they outnumber if you suggest any different.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2019, 09:53:45 pm »
It is merely a political tool to try and lend them some kind of legitimacy beyond their tribal distinction.  A list of CENTRAL American tribes. I doubt this includes them all.

*Acatec tribe    *Achi tribe    *Aguacateco tribe    *Bogota tribe    *Boruca Indian tribe
*Bribri Indian tribe    *Buglere tribe    *Cabecar Indian tribe    *Cakchiquel tribe    *Changuena tribe
*Chicomuceltec tribe    *Cholti tribe    *Chorotega Indian tribe    *Chorti tribe    *Chuj tribe
*Corobici Indian tribe    *Cueva Indian tribe    *Cuna Indian tribe    *Dorasque Indian tribe    *Embera Indian tribe
*Garifuna Indian tribe    *Guaymi tribe    *Huetar Indian tribe    *Itzaj Maya tribe    *Ixil tribe
*Jacalteco tribe    *Kanjobal tribe    *Kekchi tribe    *Maleku Indian tribe    *Mam tribe
*Mangue Indian tribe    *Mayangna Indian tribe    *Miskito Indian tribe    *Mopan tribe    *Pech Indian tribe
*Pipil Indian tribe    *Poqomam tribe    *Poqomchi tribe    *Quiche Maya tribe    *Rama Indian tribe
*Sacapulteco tribe    *Sipacapense tribe    *Subtiaba Indian tribe    *Tacaneco tribe    *Tectiteco tribe
*Teribe Indian tribe    *Tzutujil tribe    *Ulwa Indian tribe    *Uspanteco tribe    *Voto Indian tribe

@bigheadfred

I think some of the darker ones were from the "Itchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da" tribe.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 10:03:19 pm »
@bigheadfred

I think some of the darker ones were from the "Itchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da" tribe.

I used to work on a farm. We had a group of guys 6 or 7 the boss hired for the harvest. Only one of them spoke SPANISH.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2019, 10:16:59 pm »
I used to work on a farm. We had a group of guys 6 or 7 the boss hired for the harvest. Only one of them spoke SPANISH.

@bigheadfred

I think the ones from the "Itchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da" tribe mostly spoke Creole French,and their Chief was called Lady Marmalade.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 10:33:54 pm »
@bigheadfred

I think the ones from the "Itchi Gitchi Ya Ya Da Da" tribe mostly spoke Creole French,and their Chief was called Lady Marmalade.

These guys were straight out of the jungles of Guatemala.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 11:10:48 pm »
We're gonna need a bigger wall...!