Author Topic: Report: Migrant Caravans Used by Cartels to Sneak Drugs into U.S.  (Read 776 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Migrant Caravans Used by Cartels to Sneak Drugs into U.S.

by Team Bongino
    February 8, 2019

The migrant caravans inundating the United States are being used by cartel members to smuggle drugs into the country, according to a Washington Times report.

The large groups of migrants often overwhelm Border Patrol agents, allowing drug gangs to take advantage of the situation and ship drugs across the border while agents remain occupied providing humanitarian aid to the illegal immigrants.

A Customs and Border Protection official said, “They’re using these large groups to facilitate the crossing of narcotics because they know they’ve tied up a large percentage of our manpower.”

https://bongino.com/migrant-caravans-used-by-cartels-to-sneak-drugs-into-u-s/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:45:07 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline RetBobbyMI

Re: Report: Migrant Caravans Used by Cartels to Sneak Drugs into U.S.
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 04:44:12 pm »
NO 💩
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 04:53:36 pm »
Can I get a "DUH!" here?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 09:53:41 pm »
Can I get a "DUH!" here?

Exactly but liberals say that drugs only come through ports of entry.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 10:06:23 pm »
Exactly but liberals say that drugs only come through ports of entry.

Which explains why their ideas of "fences" are stupid.  Jersey Barriers, Normandy Walls, etc.  They'd stop trucks but people would walk right round them.  They think we don't understand the nature of illegal immigration (they can't be that stupid, honestly). 

Maybe they are that stupid.  Ride around in a Limo too much and one forgets walking is a thing poor people can do.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 11:30:30 pm »
I doubt it.
The caravans are a show. They concentrate US efforts in one place... Meanwhile, the rest of the border goes wanting - perfect conditions for driving a load over.

When you are being urged to look at the right hand, don't forget about what the left hand is doing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 11:34:30 pm »
I doubt it.
The caravans are a show. They concentrate US efforts in one place... Meanwhile, the rest of the border goes wanting - perfect conditions for driving a load over.

When you are being urged to look at the right hand, don't forget about what the left hand is doing.

In a sense, then, the "caravans" are in the service of the cartels:  They provide a distraction for the slight of hand by a willing press?  I'm reaching a bit here....
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 11:38:55 pm »
In a sense, then, the "caravans" are in the service of the cartels:  They provide a distraction for the slight of hand by a willing press?  I'm reaching a bit here....

I don't think it is a reach at all.
Really, who else has the kind of reach it takes to put that kind of show together in Central America?
Certainly not the tin-pot governments.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2019, 11:46:26 pm »
I don't think it is a reach at all.
Really, who else has the kind of reach it takes to put that kind of show together in Central America?
Certainly not the tin-pot governments.

You mean I can't just blame this on Soros and Bezos?  Rats....
I will NOT comply.