Author Topic: NFL runs puff piece on Roger Goodell’s social justice commitment, boos still rain down  (Read 758 times)

rangerrebew

NFL runs puff piece on Roger Goodell’s social justice commitment, boos still rain down
February 4, 2019 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell wanted Super Bowl LIII viewers to know that he is down with the scene when it comes to the progressive left’s social justice agenda.

In fact, the NFL ran a PSA-style video during the broadcast of the Super Bowl touting Goodell’s participation in social justice events in Atlanta, where the game was held.

A narrator said: “Throughout the week, the NFL and its partners hosted a series of community and social justice events, including this civil rights tour of Atlanta, with Reverend Dr. Bernice King. Current and former players also engaged in dialogue about today’s critical social justice issues with community leaders.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/02/04/nfl-runs-puff-piece-on-roger-goodells-social-justice-commitment-boos-still-rain-down-720763

rangerrebew

I remember watching the first Super Bowl  in the dorm where I was a freshman.  It was a championship game, but still it was sports.  Now the Super Bowl is most watched for the commercials and the game itself used as filler time between them.  At least that is what it seems to me.  I did not watch one play of the super fiasco.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I remember watching the first Super Bowl  in the dorm where I was a freshman.  It was a championship game, but still it was sports.  Now the Super Bowl is most watched for the commercials and the game itself used as filler time between them.  At least that is what it seems to me.  I did not watch one play of the super fiasco.

I worked at a couple of TV stations, and Programming was always considered filler between the commercials.  If we had to do something deliberate that "glitched" the signal it was always done during the program, never during a commercial.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

I worked at a couple of TV stations, and Programming was always considered filler between the commercials.  If we had to do something deliberate that "glitched" the signal it was always done during the program, never during a commercial.
Ah, so YOU!!! were the guys responsible for the Heidi-fiasco in 1968 when NBC switched from a close AFL game between Oakland and some other team (Chiefs?) to  a broadcast of Heidi.   9999hair out0000
Confess, confess, CONFESS!!!!!!!   

Offline Frank Cannon

So you're the damn reason that I am still wondering who shot JR Ewing?

Offline Absalom

Anyone surprised needs a brain infusion.
Tee-vee has always been simply a platform for assorted peddlers!!!