Author Topic: House Freedom Caucus’ journey to the dark side is now complete (Leach)  (Read 279 times)

Online corbe

House Freedom Caucus’ journey to the dark side is now complete

by David Leach • February 4, 2019

A long time ago in a Congress far, far away, the House Freedom Caucus was formed to be a type of Rebel Alliance dedicated to fighting the empire known as the GOP establishment. After ruling for years through fear, intimidation, and lies, the GOP had grown into a powerful and dark force that, unless destroyed, would continue to grow until freedom was swallowed by tyranny.

You may have noticed that I used imagery loosely based on the Star Wars movies. I used it because I believe that it paints a different, but accurate picture of how evil the GOP has become and how important the fight against them is to our survival.

Alas, unlike the Rebel Alliance’s success over the Empire in Return of the Jedi, the House Freedom Caucus has not only failed to defeat the GOP, they’ve now joined forces with the Republican establishment. Not to fight for conservative values, but to save the former party of Reagan from its inevitable demise.

<..snip..>

https://www.stridentconservative.com/house-freedom-caucus-journey-to-the-dark-side-is-now-complete/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.