Author Topic: Smoking Gun? – Northam College Photo Shows Man in Same Plaid Pants as the Blackface-KKK Yearbook Pho  (Read 3840 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Smoking Gun? – Northam College Photo Shows Man in Same Plaid Pants as the Blackface-KKK Yearbook Photo
by Jim Hoft February 3, 2019

A picture from Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s medical school yearbook surfaced on Friday showing two men, one in a KKK hood and robe and one in ‘blackface’ on the same page as Northam.

The photo was first published by Big League Politics on Friday and later confirmed by other outlets such as WaPo and The Virginian Pilot.

One half of the page shows Ralph Northam wearing a suit jacket and a tie, a photo of him in a cowboy hat and boots and another of him leaning up against a convertible.

On Saturday Governor Ralph Northam said the photo was not of him and Friday was the first time he saw the photo in blackface.

Now this…

Photos of Northam at medical school show him standing with a man in the same plaid pants as the KKK-blackface photo.

Here is a Northam friend in the plaid pants in a regular college shot —  And then in the blackface shot.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/smoking-gun-northam-college-photo-shows-man-in-same-plaid-pants-as-the-blackface-kkk-yearbook-photo/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So is Northam in the hood and robe?......I don't think so.....the hood guy is shorter than the black face guy

« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:47:09 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When I was kid, I knew guys in school who had fathers in the KKK. It wasn't so uncommon back then. It wasn't considered to be a really big deal. Of course, they were all fanatical Democrats. One kid even showed me his father's KKK robe.

I'm not sure that being in the KKK is something that you can repent from. To join that group you have to have certain core beliefs, and swear certain oaths. Those beliefs, established in childhood, would be very difficult if not impossible to overcome as an adult.

Once you are in the KKK, you are always in the KKK. It is not something you can just 'quit'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

If pants are incriminating, these are a capital crime.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online roamer_1

When I was kid, I knew guys in school who had fathers in the KKK. It wasn't so uncommon back then. It wasn't considered to be a really big deal. Of course, they were all fanatical Democrats. One kid even showed me his father's KKK robe.

I'm not sure that being in the KKK is something that you can repent from. To join that group you have to have certain core beliefs, and swear certain oaths. Those beliefs, established in childhood, would be very difficult if not impossible to overcome as an adult.

Once you are in the KKK, you are always in the KKK. It is not something you can just 'quit'.

Sorry...

Offline LadyLiberty

I don't think those are the same pants.  If you look at the dark vs light vertical sections, at the top of the pants in the black face pic they come together from each leg and the dark section is "doubled" on the abdomen.  It doesn't appear that way in the other pic.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Lt. Governor Fairfax might have a "me too" scandal from 2004. Wow. He'd be next in line.

https://twitter.com/culttture/status/1092276824065929216

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I don't think those are the same pants.  If you look at the dark vs light vertical sections, at the top of the pants in the black face pic they come together from each leg and the dark section is "doubled" on the abdomen.  It doesn't appear that way in the other pic.
Almost hate to admit it, but I had a pair of pants that looked just like that way back when.

They were not uncommon.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Almost hate to admit it, but I had a pair of pants that looked just like that way back when.

They were not uncommon.

Were you a member of the Bowery Boys Gang?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Best explanation I've heard is that it is Northam in blackface - he's wearing his Michael Jackson costume. The hat, sunglasses and bowtie are all similar to what Jackson wore at that time.

As a resident of the state, I'm loving this. Northam was such a lefty wolf in moderate's clothing during the campaign it made me want to plotz. Couldn't happen to a nicer scumbag.

The Rs might actually be able to hold on to the House of Delegates if this drags on.
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I see two black officers in this photo.  Where was their outrage over the racist photo then, where is it now? 

Offline verga

Personally I hope Northam stays in. He will be the ultimate lame duck and if the Republicans play it smart (Which they probably won't) they can run this issue for all it's worth and there won't be a D@MN thing Northam and the dimmies can do. I firmly believe that the O'Donnell scandal is what caused Cuccinelli to lose the election.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline kidd

So he dressed like a racist. This is only a potential indicator of actions he has taken:

How many black babies does Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam advocate killing?
Why is he in agreement with known white supremacist Margaret Sanger?

Were you a member of the Bowery Boys Gang?
Could be I had a hand-me-down.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online roamer_1

They were not uncommon.

NOPE. Never had those pants. Would not wear em if I did.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'm guessing the black dudes are Northam's chauffeur and valet?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 08:35:32 pm by Amb. Frank Cannon »

Times were different growing up in an urban environment 50 years ago.  The Sonny Bono look was in, down to the turtleneck.

To show how different times were, I wore them with a Wallace for President pin.

Online roamer_1

Times were different growing up in an urban environment 50 years ago.  The Sonny Bono look was in, down to the turtleneck.

To show how different times were, I wore them with a Wallace for President pin.

With the exception of four suits, worn a handful of times, I have been in jeans. I thank God for that.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nah, me neither. Never went in for the used car salesman look.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

:beer:

Offline goatprairie

So you're saying the Herb Tarlek look wasn't for you?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So you're saying the Herb Tarlek look wasn't for you?
Oh, Hell no!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Image of MAN in plaid pants?????!!! I thought they said image of MAO in plaid pants. 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:06:34 pm by goatprairie »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I hate to disillusion anyone,but that one guy wasn't the only one wearing plaid pants back then. LOTS of yuppies wore them. Somebody else in another photo wearing identical pants doesn't mean it wasn't Northam in the black face photo.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!