Author Topic: CNN Host Says Voters Starting to Realize Democrats Don’t Want a Secure Border  (Read 604 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Host Says Voters Starting to Realize Democrats Don’t Want a Secure Border

By

Tori McNabb
Published on January 29, 2019

Dana Bash of CNN, who is a staunch supporter of the Democrat party, was forced to admit that the Democrats have no interest in a secure border and that voters have begun to realize it.

That is why so many Democrats are stepping away (Running away) from Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. Bash said that Trump’s message that Democrats do not want secure borders is starting to seep in with voters and securing the border is something practically everyone else wants.

Bash said that Democrats, particularly ones in more moderate states are telling her that they are hearing from constituents who want a border wall and a more secure border.

https://redrightvideos.com/cnn-host-says-voters-starting-to-realize-democrats-dont-want-a-secure-border/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=LOL!%20Ann%20Coulter%20Destroys%20Bill%20Maher%20On%20His%20Own%20Show!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Heh... Heh...

A true "Sherlock Moment".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This is big news when it is reported on the Communist News Network.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ConstitutionRose

This is big news when it is reported on the Communist News Network.

I thought the headline was a typo!
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Dana Bash of CNN, who is a staunch supporter of the Democrat party, was forced to admit that the Democrats have no interest in a secure border and that voters have begun to realize it."

Sometimes, despite the media's best efforts, the truth inadvertently slips out...

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Perfect opportunity for Trump to start courting these Dems, go around Pelosi and Schumer, and get legislation passed.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Countdown until she gets fired or reassigned ...10...9...8...
The very worst sin one can commit on CNN is to tell the truth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.