Author Topic: CNN labels Dem Gov. Ralph Northam a 'Republican' during segment on blackface-KKK controversy  (Read 619 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Given the controversy surrounding Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, which now includes racist pictures from his medical school yearbook, the mainstream media would theoretically work overtime to provide its viewers with accurate information about the embattled state executive.

But on Friday, CNN producers labeled Northam — who is a lifelong Democrat — a Republican.

What happened?.....

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-ralph-northam-chyron-republican?utm_content=buffer4c569&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=theblaze

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
CNN is now the American version of Pravda during the Soviet heydays.

They don't even try to be honest anymore.

When are they going to file with the FEC for in-kind contributions to the DNC?
The Republic is lost.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
They have never owned up to their racism.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

Intentional. Because CNN knows 75% of their brain dead audience has an attention span of a kindergartener, will accept information immediately available without question and go on their merry ignorant way.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CNN is now the American version of Pravda during the Soviet heydays.

They don't even try to be honest anymore.

When are they going to file with the FEC for in-kind contributions to the DNC?
Add MSNBC to that list. These are now full 24 hour propaganda channels. News or truth has very little to do with it. They all but admit it. They are not ashamed of what they are doing at all.

These channels are part of the Leftist religious cult. Since they are acting on behalf of their religion they are on a Holy Mission. Therefore anything they do is justified by their God. Laws, rules, truth, credibility, etc., does not apply to them. They are above all this. Their 'holy mission' is more important to them than anything else on Earth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline musiclady

They have never owned up to their racism.

And I think never will..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.