Author Topic: Governor Who Endorsed Infanticide Received $2 Million From Planned Parenthood  (Read 788 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
BigLeaguePolitics on Jan 31, 2019
By Tom Pappert

[excerpt]

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/governor-who-endorsed-infanticide-received-2-million-from-planned-parenthood/

Public records reveal Virginia Governor Ralph Northam, who endorsed infanticide as a form of abortion on Wednesday, received almost $2 million in campaign contributions from Planned Parenthood.

Research reveals nearly $2 million in campaign contributions from the taxpayer funded pro-abortion group Planned Parenthood sent to Northam, who endorsed a bill that would allow new mothers to determine whether they wanted to keep a child after delivery, essentially legalizing infanticide.

Northam received $1.996 million from Planned Parenthood Virginia over the course of five years, with most of the donations coming in during his 2017 election campaign. These include massive cash injections of $338,852, $278,247, $255,641, and other similar amounts in the final days before the election.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

Well now that money went towards making Justin Fairfax Governor.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yes, that is who is in the shadows and perhaps other interests.

I went to a used bookstore, very good bookstore. There was one whole section of pro-life/pro-choice books.  Ethics, debating, everything. It surprised me.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

PP is rapidly becoming a top contributor to the Democrat party.

Like Unions, they contribute to politicians who in turn vote them generous subsidies, some of which they use to once again contribute, etc.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Including Senator Collins (R) of Maine is it... exactly, bought by Planned Parenthood, she received something from them, maybe not that Sanger award but some honor, it's a big racket. Sickening and they make endorsements.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

And PP has seen the problems with the Governor's comments and has decided to cut bait.
The Latest: Planned Parenthood calls for Northam to resign

Planned Parenthood is calling on Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam to resign after he acknowledged appearing in a photo wearing a racist costume.

The abortion-rights group joins a growing list of Democrats and progressive advocacy groups calling for the Democratic governor to step aside.
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/education/article/The-Latest-Virginia-governor-apologizes-for-13582033.php
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And PP has seen the problems with the Governor's comments and has decided to cut bait.

Planned Parenthood is calling on Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam to resign after he acknowledged appearing in a photo wearing a racist costume.

The abortion-rights group joins a growing list of Democrats and progressive advocacy groups calling for the Democratic governor to step aside.
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/education/article/The-Latest-Virginia-governor-apologizes-for-13582033.php
I don't get it. What is more racist than shredding little black babies inside their momma.
Sweet Jesus, not even the very worst slaveowner was accused of crap like that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I don't get it. What is more racist than shredding little black babies inside their momma.
Sweet Jesus, not even the very worst slaveowner was accused of crap like that.

Just one more proof that they've no convictions whatever beyond the Benjamins.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Since PP aborts more black baby's than any other race this makes sense.  Can't be alienating your largest clientele and lose that cash cow.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Including Senator Collins (R) of Maine is it... exactly, bought by Planned Parenthood, she received something from them, maybe not that Sanger award but some honor, it's a big racket. Sickening and they make endorsements.

Republican in name only.  I feel like I need a shower when I think of the politicians benefitting from the body parts of babies in the 4th trimester to birth.  Its a sickening feeling in my stomach.  And what's even worse is the public is funding it......Murder.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
PP is rapidly becoming a top contributor to the Democrat party.

Like Unions, they contribute to politicians who in turn vote them generous subsidies, some of which they use to once again contribute, etc.

Yep! And they are doing it with money they siphon out of the public treasury!  It is an atrocity of the first order IMHO!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien