Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Must Remove Ilhan Omar from the House Foreign Affairs Committee  (Read 1006 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
1 Feb 2019

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) has spent two weeks proving that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) made a big mistake promoting her to the House Foreign Affairs Committee — an error that is hurting her party and the country.

In the past several days, Omar has:

Failed to apologize for an antisemitic tweet that, she says, she now realizes is “offensive,” but refuses to delete;

Mocked the idea that Israel is a democracy, comparing it to Iran and saying it should not be accepted as a “Jewish state” — then doubled down; and

Justified writing a letter to a judge in 2016 asking for a lenient sentence for nine Somali-Americans who were convicted of trying to join the so-called “Islamic State,” or ISIS.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2019/02/01/blue-state-blues-nancy-pelosi-must-rescind-ilhan-omar-foreign-affairs-post/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lets see how tone deaf The speaker is?   

Anyone think she will act?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Omar shouldn't worry about suppressing her blatant antisemitism - Valerie Jarrett's got her back.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Omar shouldn't worry about suppressing her blatant antisemitism - Valerie Jarrett's got her back.
As all good american hating Muslim's like her should.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Which tells me Barack Obama wishes he could unload, too!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

That'a pretty big deal isn't it?  I mean when the defacto president of the previous administration backs your play and all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

That'a pretty big deal isn't it?  I mean when the defacto president of the previous administration backs your play and all!

Yes it is. Just add it to the mounting pile of Big Deals the media will happily ignore.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Omar needs to be removed from the country.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Oh, sure.  She'll get right on it, as soon as she puts the finishing touches on her Border fence design.

* This is not a joke, it's a photo of the kind of "fence" Pelosi said she'd accept.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Of course not.  Nancy put her there on purpose to try to solidify her standing with the crazies.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline montanajoe

Hmmm... :pondering:

I remember a time when all that got elected irregardless of their views were assigned to congressional committees based on their interest in a particular issue. At one time in this Country, all views no matter how extreme, were tolerated. Don't seem to be the case today...

The emotional nonthinking snowflakes on both the left and right are the norm today...it almost seems like talk radio and internet forums were invented for thought control e.g. 1984... :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I remember a time when all that got elected irregardless of their views were assigned to congressional committees based on their interest in a particular issue. At one time in this Country, all views no matter how extreme, were tolerated. Don't seem to be the case today...

The emotional nonthinking snowflakes on both the left and right are the norm today...it almost seems like talk radio and internet forums were invented for thought control e.g. 1984... :shrug:

Yes, because the desires of Rats to import a hostile bunch of people is equal in importance to the desire of Pubbies to keep the hostiles out.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Yeah, Omar is really interested in a particular issue so I guess she's fine with you.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline montanajoe

Yeah, Omar is really interested in a particular issue so I guess she's fine with you.

Nope her views are not mine. I just don't subscribe to the hate the other guy, my way or no way, hold my breath till I turn blue politics of today...

The thought that often occurs to me is that would America have even come into existence with members of the current emotionally challenged population that is so often slighted and apparently deeply wounded by even glimmer independent thought, regardless of politics..some how I doubt it.. :shrug:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 03:37:01 am by montanajoe »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@The Ghost

Sure. The day after the bags of Arab gold quit being found on her doorstep.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!