Author Topic: Co-Sponsor of VA Late-Term Abortion Bill Apologizes: ‘I Did Not Read’ It  (Read 651 times)

rangerrebew

Co-Sponsor of VA Late-Term Abortion Bill Apologizes: ‘I Did Not Read’ It
Virginia Delegate Dawn
Adams (D). (YouTube)

(CNSNews.com) -- On Wednesday, Virginia State Delegate Dawn Adams (D) sent an email to her constituents apologizing for co-sponsoring a controversial bill that would legalize abortion in Virginia right up to the moment of birth.

“I made a mistake, and all I know to do is to admit it, tell the truth, and let the chips fall where they may,” Adams wrote. “If you follow my newsletter or have written to me to ask about my votes, you know that I do my best to read and research every bill I vote on.”

“But I did not read a bill I agreed to co-patron and that wasn’t smart or typical,” she said. “I will work harder and be better for it.”

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/emily-ward/co-sponsor-va-late-term-abortion-bill-apologizes-i-did-not-read-it

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Wow this guys really puts in a hard 40 minute work week doesn't he.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Lies. This creep knew exactly what she was joining in on. The only surprise she had was the swift and solid rebuke her ultra Lib policies are receiving.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The old "We have to pass it to see what is in it" trick.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I can understand why it may be difficult, sometimes, to "read and research every bill I vote on". 

But shoot, gal,  you should at least read and research the damn bills you co-sponsor!   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dfwgator

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Too late... too late.

You've shown us who you really are!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Like so many other Rat Brain Farts, destroying the security, and freedoms of our Nation.

I didn't read it?

Excuse me, but What the hell did you get elected to do?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com