Author Topic: Trump dismisses border wall negotiations as 'waste of time'  (Read 418 times)

rangerrebew

Trump dismisses border wall negotiations as 'waste of time'
« on: February 01, 2019, 01:03:20 pm »
Trump dismisses border wall negotiations as 'waste of time'

By Frank Miles

Published January 31, 2019
Fox News

President Trump called the talks of a border wall “a waste of time” in a new interview, while further putting blame for gridlocks in Washington on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

“I’ve actually always gotten along with her, but now I don’t think I will any more,” Trump told The New York Times in the interview to be published Friday. “I think she’s doing a tremendous disservice to the country. If she doesn’t approve the wall, the rest of it’s just a waste of money and time and energy because it’s desperately needed.”

“I think Nancy Pelosi is hurting our country very badly by doing what’s she doing and, ultimately, I think I’ve set the table very nicely,” the president added in the interview in the Oval Office, amid signs that he could be losing leverage in Congress as lawmakers race to avert another shutdown in the government.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-dismisses-border-wall-talks-waste-of-time

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump dismisses border wall negotiations as 'waste of time'
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 01:40:31 am »
They were from the moment they began.

Now, sir, get with it and do what you have to do...

Offline dfwgator

Re: Trump dismisses border wall negotiations as 'waste of time'
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 01:41:20 am »
Stop talking and start doing, Mr. President!