Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh Unloads ‘What’s the Difference Between Kamala and Stormy?’  (Read 622 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Limbaugh Unloads ‘What’s the Difference Between Kamala and Stormy?’
By Matt Couch 8 hours ago

Rush Limbaugh has been the voice for conservative America for decades, and he’s done one hell of a job spreading the truth.

Rush will talk about what no one else dares most of the time, well except for our team of Investigators who’re hell bent on backing up Rush and others in the truth category.

He posed a question that I’m sure many Americans have been asking themselves. “What’s the difference between Stormy Daniels and Kamala Harris?”

I’m gonna just tell you, based on the stuff that my friends are sending me, there are a lot of people on our side scared to death of Kamala Harris. They are sending me things about things about Kamala Harris and telling me what they don’t like about her and what we ought to all be worried about. So you learn to spot these things.

Now, largely that’s a creation of media. It’s so frustrating. My closest friends, I try, I tell ’em, “Take what you watch and what you see on CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, whatever, and just ignore it, try ignoring it or try not believing it, or try understanding that it’s agenda-driven.” These are smart people. It’s what depresses me about the effort to educate people on how to deal with the media. If my own friends become profoundly influenced by it, I mean, why send me stuff on Kamala Harris? ‘Cause she’s the only one in the news right now. Well, Howard Schultz, but that’s a little bit different story

Rush brings up a valid point, the mainstream media will turn a blind eye to Kamala Harris, because she’s the one they want to run against Trump.

https://thedcpatriot.com/2019/01/30/rush-limbaugh-unloads-whats-the-difference-between-kamala-and-stormy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Stormy's going rate is $180,000 for about 18 seconds versus Kamala is still on a government salary?

Offline LottieDah

Kamala = more melanin; Storm = less melanin