Author Topic: Lindsey Graham tells FBI to explain why they arrested Roger Stone in pre-dawn raid with guns drawn a  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Lindsey Graham tells FBI to explain why they arrested Roger Stone in pre-dawn raid with guns drawn and asks whether CNN were told it was happening
Daily Mail/UK, Jan 30, 2019

Senator Lindsey Graham said he was concerned about the number of agents involved, tactics employed and the timing of Stone's arrest on Friday in Florida. Graham asked for the briefing to take place no later than Feb. 5.

'Although I am sure these tactics would be standard procedure for the arrest of a violent offender, I have questions regarding their necessity in this case,' Graham wrote in the letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Graham said he wanted Wray to brief senators on why Stone was not asked to simply surrender himself into FBI custody and whether CNN was alerted before the raid happened.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6650427/U-S-Senate-judiciary-chair-requests-FBI-briefing-arrest-Roger-Stone.html

I'd also like to know why Stone's 72 year old wife was forced to stand outside barefoot in her nightgown while the FBI stormed the home.

I'd also like to know why CNN edited this from their film.

Offline jpsb

Offline Frank Cannon

'Although I am sure these tactics would be standard procedure for the arrest of a violent offender, I have questions regarding their necessity in this case,'

Because the FBI has been corrupt to it's core since it's inception.

"Why yes Senator. I do have secret files on you."

Online libertybele

Lindsey Graham tells FBI to explain why they arrested Roger Stone in pre-dawn raid with guns drawn and asks whether CNN were told it was happening
Daily Mail/UK, Jan 30, 2019

Senator Lindsey Graham said he was concerned about the number of agents involved, tactics employed and the timing of Stone's arrest on Friday in Florida. Graham asked for the briefing to take place no later than Feb. 5.

'Although I am sure these tactics would be standard procedure for the arrest of a violent offender, I have questions regarding their necessity in this case,' Graham wrote in the letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

Graham said he wanted Wray to brief senators on why Stone was not asked to simply surrender himself into FBI custody and whether CNN was alerted before the raid happened.

More:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6650427/U-S-Senate-judiciary-chair-requests-FBI-briefing-arrest-Roger-Stone.html

Lindsey once again speaking out.  Are the rest of our Senators asleep???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chancellor_Manuscript

One of my favorite novels of Ludlum.

Hoover was time-capsuled poisoned in his chicken salad during lunch and died of a massive heart attack later that night at home.

The cafeteria...the booth existed.   LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline andy58-in-nh

'Although I am sure these tactics would be standard procedure for the arrest of a violent offender, I have questions regarding their necessity in this case,'

Because the FBI has been corrupt to it's core since it's inception.

"Why yes Senator. I do have secret files on you."

From what I have heard, J. Edgar had a personal wardrobe that rivaled that of Jennifer Lopez. His butt was smaller, though.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
From what I have heard, J. Edgar had a personal wardrobe that rivaled that of Jennifer Lopez. His butt was smaller, though.

No, I think that was debunked in the Venona Papers. 

Lindsey 2.0 again. I wish he'd stay in this version.

Me, too.   :beer:

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I'd also like to know why Stone's 72 year old wife was forced to stand outside barefoot in her nightgown while the FBI stormed the home.

I'd also like to know why CNN edited this from their film.

Oh, boo-freaking-hoo. These two openly placed ads as swingers years. Let’s not pretend they’ve suddenly become modest. It’s likely they edited it because nobody wanted to see that at breakfast.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Oh, boo-freaking-hoo. These two openly placed ads as swingers years. Let’s not pretend they’ve suddenly become modest. It’s likely they edited it because nobody wanted to see that at breakfast.

You can keep trying to justify this bs till doomsday but it won't make it right.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Take a good look at the abuse of power these heavily armed thugs demonstrated against to American citizens, one of whom was to be charged with a process crime and released.

Walk toward the light, dear, while you can still see it.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 02:42:38 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline edpc

Take a good look at the abuse of power these heavily armed thugs demonstrated against to American citizens, one of whom was to be charged with a process crime and released.

Walk toward the light, dear, while you can still see it.

Why would I want to follow a light that so obviously blinds you? They are not done with Stone, yet.

https://krtv.com/cnn-us-politics/2019/01/29/mueller-team-signals-to-stone-associate-another-indictment-may-be-in-the-works/

Why would I want to follow a light that so obviously blinds you?

You condone an abuse of FBI power that should horrify each rational American citizen.

You, Mr. Ed, have jumped the shark.

Offline edpc

You condone an abuse of FBI power that should horrify each rational American citizen.

You, Mr. Ed, have jumped the shark.

No, I’m mocking you and your manufactured hand-wringing over this little old lady from Pasadena who is any but that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Back to the original topic....

This is Kabuki.  The FBI can and will easily answer the questions by simply stating, "We were afraid he would destroy evidence," and that will be enough to satisfy the leftist media.  Graham knows this.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Me, too.   :beer:

Me, three.  Love the new Lindsey and ... good letter and good question.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

This is Kabuki.  The FBI can and will easily answer the questions by simply stating, "We were afraid he would destroy evidence," and that will be enough to satisfy the leftist media.  Graham knows this.

:thumbsup:

Online DB

That only works if they also had a search warrant. The only thing spoken of that I've seen is the arrest warrant. Not the same thing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That only works if they also had a search warrant. The only thing spoken of that I've seen is the arrest warrant. Not the same thing.

That is correct, I know.  The leftist media (and Graham) won't make that distinction.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: