Author Topic: Outrage as video shows Virginia abortion bill sponsor saying plan would allow termination up until b  (Read 2777 times)

Offline libertybele

OMG!!  What has our society turned into??  I am absolutely sickened.  Kathy Tran:   888mouth 888mouth 888mouth   9999hair out0000

Outrage as video shows Virginia abortion bill sponsor saying plan would allow termination up until birth

The abortion debate erupted anew this week after a video surfaced showing the Democratic sponsor of a Virginia abortion proposal acknowledging it could allow women to terminate a pregnancy up until the moment before birth, for reasons including mental health.

“First New York, and now a proposed Virginia bill that would legalize abortion up to the moment of birth,” tweeted Kentucky Republican Gov. Matt Bevin. “This is a sad commentary on the culture of death that continues to creep insidiously into the laws of our [country].”

Virginia Democratic Del. Kathy Tran is the sponsor of The Repeal Act, which seeks to repeal restrictions on third-trimester abortions. The bill -- which was tabled in committee this week -- has the support of top Democrats in the state, including Gov. Ralph Northam...........

The bill would remove a number of restrictions currently in place regarding late-term abortions, including doing away with the requirement that two other physicians certify a third-trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman's death or impairment of her mental or physical health. The third trimester lasts until 40 weeks.

Todd Gilbert, the Republican House majority leader, questioned Tran about the bill during a hearing Monday. He asked Tran if a woman who has physical signs she is about to give birth could request an abortion if a physician said it could impair her "mental health."........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/outrage-after-virginia-abortion-bill-sponsor-admits-pregnancies-could-be-terminated-up-until-birth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

What is even worse is the Governor stating that in some cases it would be ok to kill a live baby after birth!!!!!

DEPRAVED: Virginia Democratic Gov. defends abortion up to point of birth … and maybe beyond
[/b]

"...Wednesday morning on a local radio station, Virginia’s Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam defended an extreme abortion bill introduced by state Democrats last month that would legalize late-term abortions up to the point of birth. And then, unprompted, he suggested it should be legal to kill a live baby after birth...........

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/depraved-virginia-democratic-gov-defends-abortion-point-birth-maybe-beyond/

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

I can't imagine any reason to kill a life after birth.  None.  I can't imagine killing a child for the sake of a mother's mental welfare.  If doctors determine that a child would be detrimental to a mother's mental health, then you declare the mother unfit, remove the child from the situation and put the child up for adoption.

Offline musiclady

What is most remarkable, and horrifying, to me is that these pro-death politicians can celebrate openly the slaughter of living babies and KNOW they will suffer no public consequence because of their words and actions.

Part of America is so devoid of decency, compassion and brainpower that they agree with this filth, part of America wants to hide and pretend nothing is wrong and that, though they disagree, these murders are because of "choice," and the only people reacting in horror are those of us who have been ridiculed for 50 years as "right wing extremists," "violent" and just plain crazy.

The left has completely destroyed this country, and I don't see any way of coming back.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

What is most remarkable, and horrifying, to me is that these pro-death politicians can celebrate openly the slaughter of living babies and KNOW they will suffer no public consequence because of their words and actions.

Part of America is so devoid of decency, compassion and brainpower that they agree with this filth, part of America wants to hide and pretend nothing is wrong and that, though they disagree, these murders are because of "choice," and the only people reacting in horror are those of us who have been ridiculed for 50 years as "right wing extremists," "violent" and just plain crazy.

The left has completely destroyed this country, and I don't see any way of coming back.

I agree. I don't see any way of coming back either.  Not when we have a society where people think it is ok to kill a newborn child or a child just before birth.  Sick. Disgusting.  I can't imagine their rationale, reasoning or how in anyway they think this is right.

Is this the new left majority?? One has to question the sanity of anyone who would advocate the death of a child and think its o.k.  A sitting governor, an elected official of the people, should be so ashamed for saying such a thing that he should step down. Do these people not have any compassion or value life? 

Riots and mayhem, assault against our brother and sisters, murder and defiance against God.  I want to believe that most of us still know right from wrong. God help us??  I almost feel guilty to even ask when our society is filled with so much hate and evil.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This has been in Lifenews since yesterday,  perhaps those who seem to usually post in politics could finally note the other forums.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,107.0.html

Offline musiclady

I agree. I don't see any way of coming back either.  Not when we have a society where people think it is ok to kill a newborn child or a child just before birth.  Sick. Disgusting.  I can't imagine their rationale, reasoning or how in anyway they think this is right.

Is this the new left majority?? One has to question the sanity of anyone who would advocate the death of a child and think its o.k.  A sitting governor, an elected official of the people, should be so ashamed for saying such a thing that he should step down. Do these people not have any compassion or value life? 

Riots and mayhem, assault against our brother and sisters, murder and defiance against God.  I want to believe that most of us still know right from wrong. God help us??  I almost feel guilty to even ask when our society is filled with so much hate and evil.

I hope and pray that there are still enough of us who do know right from wrong so that God will spare us from the punishment this country deserves, but I don't know.

I think we need to continue to ask for forgiveness on behalf of this hardened country, but I understand what you're saying about almost feeling guilty about asking.

This is so unthinkable that it's hard to deal with if you have any heart at all..........

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

This has been in Lifenews since yesterday,  perhaps those who seem to usually post in politics could finally note the other forums.

No need to chastise, Tom.

This news needs to get out in every possible forum and in every possible way.

There is no crime in duplicating disseminating information about this horror.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Infanticide...How can anyone support this....yet in NY their assembly had a standing O when the Gov signed the law......modern day Holocaust .

Now Va wants to do the same....heartbreaking.....and we must stop this.

We have a Cat called Life News where I an others have posted these articles

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 11:18:00 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Really?  We have a DEM governor and a politician advocating death to an infant just before birth and a newborn and you're worried about where the topic is discussed??  Seriously.

The concern is that we as a society have people so entrenched in liberal ideology that they feel that killing a newborn is ok.  How do we come back to becoming a society where we respect life, love and help our neighbors and a handshake was to most a binding agreement and we could expect that someone who gave their word could be trusted?  Those days are sadly gone.

Twenty-eight years ago we lived in a small town just outside of Detroit.  I would take the kids to the park, go to the store, etc., and never once thought about locking the doors to the house.  Heck, there was no need to.  I knew most of the neighbors and couldn't even imagine anyone stealing from us or breaking into our home.

We moved to a larger town in Southern Florida and rented for a few months until our home was built.  I was shocked when our landlord asked while we were leaving one day, if we had forgotten to lock our doors.  I soon realized that things had changed and even more sadly, that same area 28 years ago has changed drastically ... yes... a definite need to lock your doors.

Offline TomSea

NY signed,

Bill failed in Va. Thank God.

Upcoming in Rhode Island. It was also said they are trying to get this in Vermont.

Offline TomSea

No need to chastise, Tom.

This news needs to get out in every possible forum and in every possible way.

There is no crime in duplicating disseminating information about this horror.

You should be thanking me!

Offline libertybele

NY signed,

Bill failed in Va. Thank God.

Upcoming in Rhode Island. It was also said they are trying to get this in Vermont.

Whether the bill passed or not is one thing, the other point is that some would even propose a piece of legislation like this or make such a statement.

Offline Victoria33

What is even worse is the Governor stating that in some cases it would be ok to kill a live baby after birth!!!!!

DEPRAVED: Virginia Democratic Gov. defends abortion up to point of birth … and maybe beyond
[/b]

Democrat Governor said: "And then, unprompted, he suggested it should be legal to kill a live baby after birth..........."

Killing a live baby after birth means it's okay to kill the baby when he/she is any age as there is no stopping point "after birth", "after birth" at age less than one second up to 150 years and beyond.

This country is now Sodom and Gomorrah - God destroyed both. Can you say, "Tribulation Period and Second Coming"?

Offline TomSea

Just as long as I'm here, right now, an up and coming "Pro-Life" star is from the great state of Ohio, Christina Hagin.

I'm sort of just posting a random picture to let you know who she is, not trying to weigh in on gun rights. There are various pictures of her but I want to make sure I post a correct one of who she is.

Note, I believe she is only a Representative in the Ohio House of Representatives and NOT a member of the US house.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Hagan

She's doing a real good job.

I'm a male, so I try to with hold too much bias or arrogant behavior on this topic. I basically have had it instilled in me since very young per education... so I don't ever try to be too judgemental.

But it really shows you, during the Clinton admin. they tried to say something like how does the saying go?

"Abortion, safe, legal and rare", words to this affect, so this is really a culture war going on now. Kind of sad. Other states may follow. Ohio, not sure if anyone from Ohio is in the forum but they seem to be doing very well on the pro-life front. So, just saying again, this is a real culture war and however else, one might wish to describe it.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 11:30:51 pm by TomSea »

Offline libertybele

Killing a live baby after birth means it's okay to kill the baby when he/she is any age as there is no stopping point "after birth", "after birth" at age less than one second up to 150 years and beyond.

This country is now Sodom and Gomorrah - God destroyed both. Can you say, "Tribulation Period and Second Coming"?

It certainly would seem that the Second Coming is very near...but I've been thinking that for the past 15 years or so.  I would really like to think that the good people will outweigh all those who are evil and prevail.  I so fear for my kids and grandkids.  I find it really unfortunate that they probably will never get to experience a society where you don't have to lock your doors and can trust your neighbor.  So very sad.

The Second Coming ... I really need to refocus my prayers and make some adjustments to me life.  Thanks for the reminder @Victoria33
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 11:37:36 pm by libertybele »

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Well I guess we are going to see just how Liberal Virginia is. If this stupid whore wins reelection after this the state is a wasteland.

Looks like this filthy slut is up for reelection this year.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 11:56:16 pm by Amb. Frank Cannon »

Offline libertybele

LOL. Well I guess we are going to see just how Liberal Virginia is. If this stupid whore wins reelection after this the state is a wasteland.

Looks like this filthy slut is up for reelection this year.

The governor is just as bad so I'd say that VA is already a liberal wasteland just like NY and CA.  Liberalism.  I have no words anymore.   888mouth

Offline Frank Cannon

The governor is just as bad so I'd say that VA is already a liberal wasteland just like NY and CA.  Liberalism.  I have no words anymore.   888mouth

I'm not so sure about that. Voting for some azzhole because they are radical anit-Trump is one thing but voting for them because they want 4th trimester abortions is another. There is also the fact that the GOP still controls the House in VA. Tran also deleted all her social media. She seems to have realized she jumped the shark in an election year.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

That is it.  These people do not value human life.  No human compassion.  No awe of the birth of a child.  They are no better than Hitler.  And you know that Planned Parenthood will profit of baby part sales.  I wonder do these "mothers" even bury a child?  Do they shed a tear?, anyone?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

It certainly would seem that the Second Coming is very near...but I've been thinking that for the past 15 years or so.  I would really like to think that the good people will outweigh all those who are evil and prevail.  I so fear for my kids and grandkids.  I find it really unfortunate that they probably will never get to experience a society where you don't have to lock your doors and can trust your neighbor.  So very sad.

The Second Coming ... I really need to refocus my prayers and make some adjustments to me life.  Thanks for the reminder @Victoria33

You have to wonder how much darker can it get?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
We all want the SCOTUS to overturn Roe v Wade.  Not to outlaw abortion and take away a woman's right to choose, but to turn it over to the individual States.

So New York and now Virginia have publicly shown the country/People what Democrats believe.

They always overstep.  Always.

But more importantly, the aforementioned States have declared where they stand regardless of RvW's ruling.

...not a proud moment for American humanity.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We all want the SCOTUS to overturn Roe v Wade.  Not to outlaw abortion and take away a woman's right to choose, but to turn it over to the individual States.

So New York and now Virginia have publicly shown the country/People what Democrats believe.

They always overstep.  Always.

But more importantly, the aforementioned States have declared where they stand regardless of RvW's ruling.

...not a proud moment for American humanity.

This needs to go into Trump's SOTU speech...the party of death
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

I agree.  I can't believe that the majority of Americans would support this.  People need to know.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Rush touched on this today...sequed into how we start with 65 million voters. 

He believes, as I, that the President hasn't lost anybody and probably increased his total by 30 percent.

The secret is not only changing minds, which is difficult, but to ACTIVATE people off their couches to cast a vote.

President Trump has the guts to say what the typical patriotic, red, white and blue American family believes, but is afraid to demonstrate same publicly.

He suggested that he make the New York and Virginia Senators and Representatives stand up and be recognized for their respective rulings on 3rd trimester abortions and live birth abortion/murder.

If the Democrats cheer, the President has his campaign video.   

If the Democrats sit mum, the GOP's boos will rain down on them.

Should be fun.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald