Author Topic: Iranian Air Force Ready to 'Eliminate Israel,' Commander Says, as Tensions Rise Over Syria Airstrike  (Read 967 times)

rangerrebew

Iranian Air Force Ready to 'Eliminate Israel,' Commander Says, as Tensions Rise Over Syria Airstrikes
By Callum Paton On 1/21/19 at 7:14 AM

The head of Iran’s air force has said the Islamic Republic’s pilots are eager to fight with Israel and will “eliminate it from the earth” in the wake of fresh Israeli strikes inside Syria and amid escalating tensions between the two regional rivals.

Brigadier General Aziz Nasirzadeh said Monday that Iran and its air force were ready for a confrontation with Israel. “The young people in the air force are fully ready and impatient to confront the Zionist regime and eliminate it from the Earth," he said according to Reuters which quoted a state-linked news website.

https://www.newsweek.com/iranian-air-force-ready-eliminate-israel-commander-says-tensions-rise-over-1298934?piano_t=1

Offline thackney

Sounds like the Egyptian Air Force, June 4, 1967.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sounds like the Egyptian Air Force, June 4, 1967.

:beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I bet Iran will be pretty when it glows in the dark.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If this were true...they'd have done it already.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If this were true...they'd have done it already.
Exactly right. If Iran was really going to attack Israel, the very last thing they would do is to announce it in advance. If they were going to do it, they would just do it. They wouldn't talk about it.

This reminds me of Saddam Hussein boasting that he would "roast the Infidels stomach on the flames of Hell". Muslims are known for 'evil villain' speeches. "Your efforts to confront me shall surly fail! And you will be banished into everlasting torment for your pathetic attempts once I destroy you for all eternity!" - blah, blah, blah
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

"Go ahead, make my day!"

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
He found a job
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
txradio wrote:
"If this were true...they'd have done it already."

Don't be so sure about that.

As the saying goes, "if you're going to strike at the king..."
The Iranians are holding back until they have deliverable nukes.

Wasn't it one of the high mullahs who once said (paraphrasing), "if we have a nuclear war with Israel, we might lose half our population -- but we will still be here, and Israel will be gone..."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I bet Iran will be pretty when it glows in the dark.

I'm thinking if they go head to head with the IDF, it will only be certain ares of Iran that glow in the dark.

Israelis are pretty good at cutting the heads off of snakes.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator