Author Topic: MAD MAXINE: ‘I don’t have proof,’ but Russia ‘sent’ Manafort to Trump campaign  (Read 454 times)

rangerrebew

MAD MAXINE: ‘I don’t have proof,’ but Russia ‘sent’ Manafort to Trump campaign
January 29, 2019
By Kyle Olson

Maxine Waters nows says Russia was dictating leadership decisions within the Donald Trump presidential campaign — she just doesn’t have the proof.

The California congresswoman appeared on MSNBC to float a wild new conspiracy theory: That the Russians “sent” campaign manager Paul Manafort to the Trump campaign to influence the candidate’s policy towards the adversary.

Denouncing how the Treasury Department is handling the imposing of sanctions on Russian companies, Waters said, “I am not happy about it at all.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-waters-claims-russians-sent-manafort-to-trump-campaign-admits-i-dont-have-the-proof/

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The demcoms strategy is to make outrageous claims ala Swalwell, AOC, and madMax. They get away with it all and their ignorant followers believe every word.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is the height of irresponsibility.  I understand that Congresscritters can't be sued for their speech, but I would like to see someone try it.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Manafort came with Stone. They we're partners in a political consulting firm with the late Lee Atwater. Where one goes, so does the other.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I love Mad Max.  I hope she stays in Congress until her very last breath.  She is the best poster child of stupidity we have, Although Hank Johnson, the Rep from Georgia that thinks Guam could capsize into the ocean with too many troops on the island is a close second.

Rest assured, as long as Mad Max is shooting her mouth off, there is a huge element of America that believe just the opposite of this loud mouth bigot/racist idiot!