Author Topic: Residents of Small US Town Send Grave Warning After Governor Claims Border Crisis Doesn’t Exist  (Read 878 times)

rangerrebew

Residents of Small US Town Send Grave Warning After Governor Claims Border Crisis Doesn’t Exist
By Jared Harris
January 29, 2019 at 11:05am

When New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham visited the United States’ southern border, she couldn’t be happier.

During a trip to southern New Mexico earlier this year, the Democratic leader proudly proclaimed, “I haven’t seen anything to indicate that we have an emerging crisis here at the border,” according to the Great Falls Tribune.

She might have had a different perspective had she gone farther west in the state.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/residents-small-us-town-send/

Online mountaineer

EXCLUSIVE: Woman living on ranch near border shares frightening account of encounter with illegal aliens
By Anneta Griffee -
January 30, 2019   
Alison Anderson says she and her husband, Dave, have lived on a ranch near the US-Mexico border for five years, and they’ve noticed that there has been a shift in the attitude of the constant stream of illegal aliens coming across their property, as they are becoming “less compliant and more combative.”

Stories of encounters ranchers are having with the illegal aliens is “the stuff nightmares are made up from,” Anderson said, as she shared a hair-rising story on her Facebook page Monday of her latest encounter.

Below is Anderson’s entire post shared on Facebook, describing the latest frightening ordeal, as the armed mother, home alone with her children, held off a group of male illegals from entering her home until her husband and Border Patrol agents arrived:
1/26/19 like any other normal day, I walked outside around 4:45pm to go feed the horses and as soon as I step one foot out the front door I hear just nonstop yelling. I look across the drive and just on the other side of our rock wall there are 4 men in hoodies, 2 w hoods up and 1 with a ballcap on…yep, you guessed it, illegals or lately known as ‘desperate asylum seekers’…just screaming at me to go get them food and water. Hand signals and all, like hand to mouth ‘feed me now’ kind of sign language. And I mean they were SCREEEEAMING! Like I was 45 mins late w the pizza and beers they ordered kind of screaming at me!

I don’t say a word as I turn around, lock the doors and go back inside. I immediately go move the girls to the center of the house, grab my rifle and my pistol and come back to the kitchen and call the Border Patrol Station. I politely tell them that I have 4 very unwelcomed male illegals barking at me and explain that Dave literally had just left town to come home from work and has no cell service down the dirt rd until basically he hits the house. So roughly 45 more mins until he gets home. I’m told they will see if they can get someone free to send them out here to help because they were busy. And I know they were.

I walk back outside, with my pistol at my side and illegal #1 (a very cocky sob) starts barking at me again about where his food is at. Seriously?! Because I was apparently supposed to be making his rude ass bleep dinner while I was inside. ...

We are on our 5th year living out here on this ranch and the stories that can be told about encounters with illegals here on this property are mind blowing and stuff nightmares are made up from. Rape, dead bodies, one armed murderers, finding naked male illegals in your bed, stolen trucks, your chickens being eaten, 10k telephone poles being burned, someone washing filthy ‘unmentionables’ in the kitchen sink over your dishes, your clothes being stolen out of your dryer, an illegal cutting themself while breaking into your home and bleeding all over your house, dopers peering in your windows in the dark of night and so on and so on… But I have been noticing a pattern, and our encounters have been becoming more and more intense like this one.  ...
Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I can't even imagine how scary that would be with little children in the house.  Those illegals demanding food and water.  Just the way they always demand everything.  And who could know what may have happened if her husband and Border Patrol had not arrived.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
On one of those fox shows tonight, I think in the first half of Laura's show, the Maine Governor came on and for Portland Maine (not Oregon), they said that 70% of those receiving public assistance were immigrants. It sounds like they were saying a bunch of Somalis moved there.

Online mountaineer

On one of those fox shows tonight, I think in the first half of Laura's show, the Maine Governor came on and for Portland Maine (not Oregon), they said that 70% of those receiving public assistance were immigrants. It sounds like they were saying a bunch of Somalis moved there.
Maine is lousy with Somalis. You'd think they'd choose a more temperate climate.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article in reply 1 above:
"We are on our 5th year living out here on this ranch..."

Fishrrman's credo:
Reality is what it is. It is not what we believe it to be.

Lady, get yourself, your husband, your kids OUT OF there and to somewhere safe.

Why did you ever move there in the first place?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maine is lousy with Somalis. You'd think they'd choose a more temperate climate.
Minneapolis is lousy with them, too. It all depends on where the Federally Funded "church" immigration/refugee agencies decided to dump them--and who was corrupt/naive/stupid enough to let their area be 'gifted' with an enclave.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis