Author Topic: Roger Stone: More FBI agents swarmed my home than security guards at Benghazi  (Read 941 times)

Online libertybele

Roger Stone: More FBI agents swarmed my home than security guards at Benghaz
i

Roger Stone, the longtime adviser to President Trump, called last week's raid at his Fort Lauderdale home "over-the-top," saying Tuesday that the FBI sent more men there than were used to "protect our compound in Benghazi."

Stone, who earlier pleaded not guilty to felony charges in connection with Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, was referencing the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on U.S. government facilities in Benghazi, Libya, that resulted in the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others.

Stone remained defiant Tuesday night and recalled wearing a T-shirt that read, “Roger Stone Did Nothing Wrong,” while he was arrested Friday. He is accused of lying to lawmakers, engaging in witness tampering and obstructing a congressional investigation.........

...............The indictment does not accuse Stone of coordinating with Russia or with WikiLeaks on the release of hacked Democratic emails. But it does allege that he misled lawmakers about his pursuit of those communications and interest in them.

Corsi said he’d be happy to testify at Stone’s trial and added in a recent interview that Stone better be prepared for Mueller’s team, which has spent "endless resources" in the Russia collusion investigation..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/roger-stone-more-fbi-agents-swarmed-my-home-than-security-guards-at-benghazi
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I despise Stone the low-life.  But man can he play hard ball politics.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The attack upon Roger Stone warrants the immediate termination of Wray, the head of the FBI.  That raid was a disgrace.  Wray is a weak sister, and the FBI continues to reinforce an extremely bad reputation.

Offline Frank Cannon

Really? For years everyone complained about how the Rats were able to play hardball politics so well that we were left in the dust looking like stooges. Stone was raised by Don Segretti. He was our number one dirty trickster. He was the only one we had throwing blows back when the Rats played games after Lee Atwater died. I am rooting for this dude. He is so hard core he actually has a chance to destroy not only this fraud investigation but Stupid Bobby's reputation and career beyond repair.

Give 'em hell Stone.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The two situations were different.  In one case, the raid was ordered by a Special Counsel intent on destroying a hated President, the other case was ordered by a State Department intent on protecting the Secretary of State and a favored President.

Big difference in motivation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Stone can be a bit of a jerk, but the arrest of him was outrageous and I'm glad he's taking no prisoners.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline jpsb

The US used fewer SEALs (25) to take out Osama bin Laden then Mueller FBI used (27) to capture the
dangerous republican terrorist Rodger Stone and his wife.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Really? For years everyone complained about how the Rats were able to play hardball politics so well that we were left in the dust looking like stooges. Stone was raised by Don Segretti. He was our number one dirty trickster. He was the only one we had throwing blows back when the Rats played games after Lee Atwater died. I am rooting for this dude. He is so hard core he actually has a chance to destroy not only this fraud investigation but Stupid Bobby's reputation and career beyond repair.

Give 'em hell Stone.

Way to go @Amb. Frank Cannon  ****slapping
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The US used fewer SEALs (25) to take out Osama bin Laden then Mueller FBI used (27) to capture the
dangerous republican terrorist Rodger Stone and his wife.

Like I said on the other Stone thread, it's crap like this that the government wonders why we wish 99% of the government would shut down permanently.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.