Exclusive Content > Editorials

A Query RE POTUS TRUMP etc a Thought Experiment

<< < (3/3)

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: Quix on January 28, 2019, 04:06:54 pm ---
Hmmmmm . . . interesting. Read 73 times . . . yet no comment.

Soooo, is there no flaw in the logic?

Or, are folks just averse to commenting for other reasons?

--- End quote ---

What logic?  What point are you trying to make here other than Trump is better than Hillary?

Smokin Joe:
There is a domestic movement afoot which has sought to destroy this country, growing significantly in broad daylight since the 1930s. Hillary and her pet rapist are just one more, down home crooked Chicago Mob style gone global iteration of that movement, and they have done considerable damage. On the way they have seeded the Federal Government with agents of that destruction, and in keeping with Obama, and his minions corrupted the agencies of our government deeply, institutionalizing that corruption, and pulled much of the media on board. Joe McCarthy was right, and it is a pity he was sidelined.

As for the rest,

First, I think a sh*ithouse rat would be better than Hillary. That's a pretty low bar to hop.

No, I'm not calling our POTUS a sh*thouse rat, just saying the better than Hillary argument isn't much of an argument.

It is what it is. For whatever reason The Almighty has chosen or allowed this man to be POTUS. I hope and pray, for America's sake, he does a good job, is guided and helped by people with wisdom, and enabled to do all he can and should to restore our Republic. I also pray his hand will be stayed when the results would damage it.

That's it in a nutshell.

Quix:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on January 29, 2019, 06:37:20 am ---What logic?  What point are you trying to make here other than Trump is better than Hillary?

--- End quote ---

I think you misconstrue my key point.

Trump is NOT merely "better" than Shrillery. He is the ONLY sane, patriotic, constructive, survival supporting . . . etc. option. That is NOT merely a 10% or even 90% better kind of thing. That IS a LIFE vs DEATH kind of thing.

Further, my assertions are stern and emphatic that the CABAL-CRATS of whom Shrillery is among the top--the globalist cabal and their shills are fiercely determined to destroy the USA in order to make establishing the global tyranny overtly on the world stage easier and faster IS A HUGE ISSUE.

Trump is the ONLY seriously potent hindrance, road block to such globalist/CABAL-CRAT goals.

Yes, there are several more or less obvious points in my OP. Nevertheless, a LOT of blather--even on conservative sites like this one--SEEMS to be shockingly ignorant of those obvious facts.

Sometimes it can be important to keep even the obvious more overtly and consciously in mind.
[/b]

Quix:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on January 29, 2019, 07:57:36 am ---There is a domestic movement afoot which has sought to destroy this country, growing significantly in broad daylight since the 1930s. Hillary and her pet rapist are just one more, down home crooked Chicago Mob style gone global iteration of that movement, and they have done considerable damage. On the way they have seeded the Federal Government with agents of that destruction, and in keeping with Obama, and his minions corrupted the agencies of our government deeply, institutionalizing that corruption, and pulled much of the media on board. Joe McCarthy was right, and it is a pity he was sidelined.

As for the rest,

First, I think a sh*ithouse rat would be better than Hillary. That's a pretty low bar to hop.

No, I'm not calling our POTUS a sh*thouse rat, just saying the better than Hillary argument isn't much of an argument.

It is what it is. For whatever reason The Almighty has chosen or allowed this man to be POTUS. I hope and pray, for America's sake, he does a good job, is guided and helped by people with wisdom, and enabled to do all he can and should to restore our Republic. I also pray his hand will be stayed when the results would damage it.

That's it in a nutshell.

--- End quote ---

EXCELLENT POINTS. MUCH APPRECIATED.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version