Exclusive Content > Editorials

A Query RE POTUS TRUMP etc a Thought Experiment

<< < (2/3) > >>

Quix:

--- Quote from: Absalom on January 28, 2019, 06:39:32 pm ---Greece and Rome endured for some 12 centuries birthing Western Civilization and producing
Pericles, Alexander, Caesar and Octavian as leaders, among many hundreds; yet did not survive.
That Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were on offer in 2016 as our leaders, says volumes
as to how corrosive and deep our malaise as a culture, society and nation state, is.
As Pogo knew, "We have met the enemy and he is us".

--- End quote ---

FOR SURE.

And HIS CROSS is the ONLY remedy for that . . . and we are flawed enough, we have an incredible capacity to mess even the application of HIS BLOOD up--particularly when it comes to organizations in His Name.

We shockingly often fail to live up to even our most genuinely, intensely held values. Yet we'd like to strangle others who merely have the same problem--always from our position of superiority & GREATER perfection, of course. :LOL:

But how is it that politicos seem to be so excellent at being the scum from the bottom of the thunder pot rising as froth to the top of the pyramid? Then they exalt in their evils and prance them about as though they were admirable things to emulate.

Ahhhh, yes, Pride and the chief fallen angel it took down.

Maybe all these hideous disasters of our less admirable human capacities & traits gone wild is a massive object lesson to all Creation--against pride--driving forcefully home that none of us can do a blinking thing lastingly good apart from HIM--His Blood, His Spirit, His Ways, His priorities.

None of us--no matter how convinced of our own saintliness & superiority we are.

Now where are some politicos I could drive that understanding into their noggin, with--with a ball bat?

aligncare:
A thought experiment, huh?  But, thinking’s for dummies. I’d rather go with emotions; I’m a democrat.

[The preceding was a public service announcement and test of the emergency thought experiment system. If this had been an actual thought experiment emergency and had detected even the slightest stray thought, you would have been instructed to immediately evacuate DNC headquarters. This was just a test]

We return you to the previously scheduled program, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: The Search for Intelligent Life and Other Political Oddities.

Frank Cannon:

--- Quote from: Quix on January 28, 2019, 04:06:54 pm ---
Hmmmmm . . . interesting. Read 73 times . . . yet no comment.

--- End quote ---

Not really interesting pal. Actually it's pretty self explanatory.

Quix:
LOVE IT--though, PLEASE use one of the fitting names for OCRAZIO CORTEX, OCCASIONAL CORTEX, O'CRACKED CORTEX, O'BLATHERING CORTEX, O'CAVITY CORTEX, O'CLOGGED CORTEX, O'KOOL-AID CORTEX, O'Crazed Cortex, O'Crashed Cortex, O'Clouded Cortex, O'Catherter Cortex, O'Carbuncle Cortex, O'CARCASS CORTEX, O'CARNAL CORTEX, O'CANCELED CORTEX, O'CANDLE-OUT CORTEX, O'CANKERED CORTEX, O'Capsized Cortex, O'Can't Cortex, O'Captive Cortex, O'Cataclysmic Cortex, O'Careless Cortex, O'CASTOFF CORTEX, O'CAT-GUT CORTEX, O'CARION CORTEX, O'CESS-POOL CORTEX, O'CHAFF CORTEX, O'Chagrinned Cortex, O'Chamber-pot Cortex, O'Chaotic Cortex, O'Chapped Cortex, O'Childish Cortex, O'CHOKED CORTEX, CIRCUS CORTEX, O'CLAMORING CORTEX, O'CLAPTRAP CORTEX, O'CLATTERING CORTEX, O'Clawing Cortex, O'Clowning Cortex, O'Cobra Cortex, O'Cocaine Cortex, O'Coccyx Cortex, O'COCK-UP CORTEX, O'COCKY CORTEX, O'COLON CORTEX, O'COMEDY CORTEX, O'COMPLAINING CORTEX, O'Composting Cortex, O'Compromised Cortex, O'Comrade Cortex, O'Conceited Cortex, O'Concocted Cortex, O'Confabulated Cortex, O'Conspiring Cortex, O'Contemptible Cortex, O'CONTORTED CORTEX, O'CORPSE CORTEX, O'CRAFTY CORTEX, O'CRANKY CORTEX, O'CREEPY CORTEX, etc. etc. etc.

THIS IS WAR--a war of survival, or not. We NEED to ridicule her off the stage. The CABAL-CRATS are setting her up to influence millions of lobotomized young people--increasingly successfully.

--- Quote from: aligncare on January 29, 2019, 03:20:54 am ---A thought experiment, huh?  But, thinking’s for dummies. I’d rather go with emotions; I’m a democrat.

[The preceding was a public service announcement and test of the emergency thought experiment system. If this had been an actual thought experiment emergency and had detected even the slightest stray thought, you would have been instructed to immediately evacuate DNC headquarters. This was just a test]

We return you to the previously scheduled program, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: The Search for Intelligent Life and Other Political Oddities.

--- End quote ---

Quix:

--- Quote from: Amb. Frank Cannon on January 29, 2019, 03:51:37 am ---Not really interesting pal. Actually it's pretty self explanatory.

--- End quote ---

I thought it self-explanatory, too. But it persistently shocks me how many fail to 'get it.'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version