Author Topic: It is SO ON! Rep. Dan Crenshaw called down the THUNDER on Dems keeping their word on border security  (Read 521 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 It is SO ON! Rep. Dan Crenshaw called down the THUNDER on Dems keeping their word on border security and DAMN

Posted at 10:05 am on January 27, 2019 by Sam J.

Unless you live under a rock (or don’t really pay any attention to what’s happening in this country and in that case you probably wouldn’t be reading Twitchy in the first place), you know President Trump agreed to open the government on Friday without actually getting much in return from the Democrats. Granted, this editor isn’t really sure what else he could have done when the media refused to cover how many times Democrats voted against paying federal employees and instead focused on blaming the president, but here we are.

more
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2019/01/27/it-is-so-on-rep-dan-crenshaw-called-down-the-thunder-on-dems-keeping-their-word-on-border-security-and-damn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Axeslinger

THAT’s “calling down the thunder”?!?  Good grief, no wonder the left hands us our asses so regularly.

I mean, I appreciate the sentiment and appreciate Crenshaw maybe actually doing his job...but “calling down the thunder”.  Good grief
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 07:47:06 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
As if the dem/coms care.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Offline bilo

I really like Crenshaw. It's tough though when it looks like Trump got his head handed to him by the Rats.

I'm hoping that the Pubs will be able to use the Rats unwillingness to do anything against them. I doubt it though. They never made a real push to do anything when they controlled both houses.

After 3 weeks when nothing meaningful gets done will the public blame the Rats?

When Trump then shuts down the govt. again will the public blame the Rats?

If Trump tries to exercise legitimate executive powers to build the wall and it gets stopped in the courts will the public blame the Rats?

I think the public should, but I'm not very confident they will. All the "cool" people in the media and entertainment industry will say it's Trump's fault and the wall really isn't necessary.

The attack on Judeo-Christian values that were the foundation of this country structurally and culturally is accelerating. We see it with the NY abortion bill, the radical leftists that are mainstream Rats holding positions of power in our govt., and in the effort to marginalize people who don't follow the established orthodoxy evidence by how the media treated a bunch of teenage boys from a Catholic High School who were assaulted by liberals. Open borders will be the final victory for the leftists in transforming this country.  Where are the Pubs in all this? I only see a few like Crenshaw whgo are willing to fight.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 07:24:17 pm by bilo »
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home