Author Topic: No MAGA Hats in the Opinion Workers Union Hall... By Clarice Feldman  (Read 585 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 27, 2019
No MAGA Hats in the Opinion Workers Union Hall
By Clarice Feldman

This week there was a rare celestial convergence: A Super Moon, a Blood Wolf Moon, and a Lunar Eclipse. On earth there were also some noteworthy events: 1000 reporters lost their jobs, Mueller jumped the shark in arresting Roger Stone in the middle of the night, and the President moved on to another stage of the long Build the Wall battle.

The Opinion Workers Union Hall

Riffing on the loss of jobs by 1000 reporters, most especially those who’d been tapping away at Huffington Post and Buzz Feed spewing hateful, ill-informed nonsense, Iowahawk, had fun in a three-part tweet:

I was havin' beers with the fellas down at the Opinion Workers Union hall, and they're all itchin' for a strike. Let's see how long these management bastards last when the hot take warehouse goes empty.

But Al the union steward said it was only "temporary" and that we shouldn't rile up nothin' less'n they start bussin' in a bunch of damn Twitter scabs. Sometimes I think that sumbitch is in management's pocket, and it's time for a wildcat vote.

I spent the best 2 years of my life dragging randos and chasing hashtags, and what do I get? Carpal tunnel and damn pink slip. Brooklyn used to be filled with clickbait factories, now it's just busted dreams, UHauls, and opioid addicts.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/01/no_maga_hats_in_the_opinion_workers_union_hall.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: No MAGA Hats in the Opinion Workers Union Hall... By Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 06:38:07 pm »
Any word from the slum lords on wearing MAGA tee-shirts?   :smokin:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 06:43:32 pm »

Paging @Amb. Frank Cannon to the white courtesy phone.  The Dept of Housing and Urban Development is calling. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 06:54:55 pm »

Hell to the no on that. Tenants will stab you if you wear that shit. They're all a bunch of deadbeat Rat voters because they are foot soldiers in the Free Shit Army.