Author Topic: The Banana Republic Of America  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

The Banana Republic Of America
« on: January 27, 2019, 01:54:18 pm »
The Banana Republic Of America

The constitutional principles that we were founded upon have been eroded, and even eliminated, over time to give us what we have now, a Banana Republic.
Jim White — January 26, 2019

Being someone who believes strongly in the Constitutional principles that this nation was founded upon, it truly pains me to have to pen this article.  However, I will gladly endure the discomfort if my words motivate even one person to pick up a pen, or perhaps a camera, and get into the fight for this nation’s very survival.

As we witness daily, the forces of evil have seemingly been “poured out” onto earth like some sort of Biblical plague.  To say that madness reigns does not fully illuminate the true nature of the trouble that we are currently in as a nation.  The word dystopia immediately comes to mind.

Founded by brave men, on the principles outlined in the greatest man-made document ever produced, this country was able to break the grip of our tyrannical overlords and forge perhaps the greatest nation in the history of the know world.  Sadly, however, the constitutional principles that we were founded upon have been eroded, and even eliminated, over time to give us what we have now, a Banana Republic.

https://freedomoutpost.com/the-banana-republic-of-america/