Author Topic: Policewoman shot dead by fellow officer during Russian Roulette game: Police  (Read 1137 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Policewoman shot dead by fellow officer during Russian Roulette game: Police
by Claude Thompson
 | January 26, 2019 02:36 PM

A female St. Louis Metropolitan Police Officer was shot dead at a male colleague's apartment during a game of Russian roulette, according to police in a new report.

Officer Nathaniel Hendren, 29, is facing charges of involuntary manslaughter and armed criminal action in the death of 24-year-old Officer Katlyn Alix.

Police said officers reported Alix had been shot at Hendren's apartment at about 1 a.m. Thursday after trading a revolver back and forth with Hendren, who unloaded the revolver, reloaded it with a single bullet and spun the chamber, according to USA Today.

Alix and Hendren exchanged the revolver a couple of times after the gun did not fire. Hendren took the firearm, pointed it at Alix, and fired the lone round into her chest. A third, unnamed male officer, was in the apartment and warned the two that they shouldn't be carelessly playing with the gun but was unable to prevent the shooting.

Hendren and the unnamed officer were on shift and used their radios to call in help after the shooting. Alix was not working, and it is unclear why she or the other officer were inside Hendren's apartment. Police have not said whether the firearm was a privately owned weapon or a service gun.

Alix was pronounced dead shortly after arriving at St. Louis University Hospital.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/policewoman-shot-dead-by-fellow-officer-during-russian-roulette-game-police
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Just another reason why firearm owners need to fight registration/confiscation legislation.

There are just too many incompetent and stupid cops to trust that they'll do the right thing.

RIP to Officer Alix and condolences to her family.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online DB

There has to be a whole lot missing from this story...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A guy I knew when I was a kid was cleaning oiling his 9mm with the mag removed. As a joke he pointed it at his GF and said, 'I am going to kill you.' She said, 'No! No! please don't shoot. I'll do anything you want mister.'

He had chambered round. He fired the weapon shot her for real. The last thing she said according to people who were in the room was, 'Oh no. I'm going to die.' And she did.

Guns are not toys. Guns will kill you. You never play with a gun. Stupid untrained people should not handle firearms.
Idiot. This has pissed me off for decades. I'm glad he went to jail.

I guess too many people grew up on loony toons or something. A bullet does not just make your face turn black. How adults can be so careless is incomprehensible to me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
A guy I knew when I was a kid was cleaning oiling his 9mm with the mag removed. As a joke he pointed it at his GF and said, 'I am going to kill you.' She said, 'No! No! please don't shoot. I'll do anything you want mister.'

He had chambered round. He fired the weapon shot her for real. The last thing she said according to people who were in the room was, 'Oh no. I'm going to die.' And she did.

Guns are not toys. Guns will kill you. You never play with a gun. Stupid untrained people should not handle firearms.

I guess too many people grew up on loony toons or something. A bullet does not just make your face turn black. How adults can be so careless is incomprehensible to me.

And Joe Two Blasts from your Shotgun Biden is being discussed as a viable contender in 2020.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online DB

And Joe Two Blasts from your Shotgun Biden is being discussed as a viable contender in 2020.

Shooting through doors where you don't know who's on the other side is extremely foolish. Yet didn't Biden suggest doing that? Very stupid.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In the absence of a Darwin Awards thread, I'll file this somewhere between 'shaky stories' and 'weapons grade stupidity'.

A pathetic waste.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Never point a weapon at something that you do not intend to kill.
Because, honestly, you never know how that is going to turn out.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Shooting through doors where you don't know who's on the other side is extremely foolish. Yet didn't Biden suggest doing that? Very stupid.

"Blind fire" is stupid. See and assess what you are aiming at and then fire. "Cover fire" is different. It is a distraction to allow a flank or whatever. Shoot at a position without a specific target. But yes, shooting through a door or at a noise is stupid. You'll wind up killing your own guys.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"Blind fire" is stupid. See and assess what you are aiming at and then fire. "Cover fire" is different. It is a distraction to allow a flank or whatever. Shoot at a position without a specific target. But yes, shooting through a door or at a noise is stupid. You'll wind up killing your own guys.

And with that you've perfectly described the Biden Brain.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

This is what happens when you run out all of the good people.

This is what's left.

Online DB

This is what happens when you run out all of the good people.

This is what's left.

There's also what sane honest person would run for office these days? What you did (or didn't do) 40 years ago when you were in high school is now weaponized... All it takes is a crazy person's allegation if you are a conservative white male and you're guilty...

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

This is exactly the kind of bullshit that the leftists prey upon in their pursuit of gun "control".  Stupid shit committed by effing idiots.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.