Author Topic: No, President Trump Didn’t Cave On The Border Wall…  (Read 351 times)

rangerrebew

No, President Trump Didn’t Cave On The Border Wall…
Posted on January 25, 2019 by DCWhispers   

Republicans in Congress were reportedly feeling the heat from the 24/7 “I’m a federal worker and I’m losing my house” media stories and subsequently begging President Trump to give them a window of opportunity to strike a longer term deal with Democrats. The president wasn’t immune to the pain being felt by federal workers either. He has always been and will always remain a president of the working men and women of America. So, after a bit of deliberation, he gave the green light for a short-term compromise. The reactions of Democrats was of the oh-so-predictable kind as they loudly and arrogantly declared victory.

Ah, but not so fast…

Read more at http://dcwhispers.com/no-president-trump-didnt-cave-on-the-border-wall/#Xlohy4dI2IrZF7Yd.99

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: No, President Trump Didn’t Cave On The Border Wall…
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 02:13:14 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: