Author Topic: Sandmann Family Hires Famed Libel ‘Lawyer For The Damned’  (Read 501 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sandmann Family Hires Famed Libel ‘Lawyer For The Damned’
2:47 PM 01/25/2019 | US
Virginia Kruta and Hillary Silverman | Reporters

Famed libel attorney Lin Wood announced Thursday that he would be representing Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School junior currently at the center of a media firestorm.

Wood, who has earned the moniker “Lawyer for the Damned,” has made a name for himself taking on media on behalf of those who believe they have been unfairly characterized.

Sandmann attended last Friday’s March for Life in Washington D.C. with a group of students from his school, and he was approached by Native American Elder Nathan Phillips as he stood with his classmates on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. A brief viral video of the encounter showed Phillips beating his drum, inches from Sandmann’s face, while the teen stood motionless and smiling. Other students around him chanted and smiled along with the drum beat — and the media quickly painted the boys as racists, taunting and mocking the Native Americans.

Phillips confirmed the prevailing narrative in multiple interviews and blamed the boys. He suggested they owed him an apology and even that they might deserve to be expelled.

Two hours of video obtained and published later showed that the students had been subjected to an hour of verbal harassment from another group prior to what was shown in the originally viral video and indicated that Phillips’ story had quite a few holes in it as well.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/25/sandmann-family-hires-libel-attorney-lin-wood/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Sandmann Family Hires Famed Libel ‘Lawyer For The Damned’
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 02:26:04 am »
Sue them!

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 02:21:59 pm »
I'd like to see this turned into some pain for all those who maligned these kids.  Especially the person or organization that edited that video and posted it.  I'd like to see consequences for all the media that reported this without verifying and those who gave a platform to Nathan Phillips.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 02:38:18 pm »
Sandmann should be in Harvard not attention Hogg. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2019, 03:02:25 pm »
Kids need Big Money wins all around and WE have to make it a media circus by posting on it non stop.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com