Author Topic: Pelosi Says ‘State Of The Union Is Not Planned Now’ Despite Deal To Reopen Government  (Read 568 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi Says ‘State Of The Union Is Not Planned Now’ Despite Deal To Reopen Government

Kerry Picket | Reporter

WASHINGTON, D.C. — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday did not guarantee the State of the Union would happen on the Jan. 29 date it was originally scheduled for, even though the White House, Republicans and Democrats struck a deal to pass a three-week stop-gap measure to fund the federal government.

“The State of the Union is not planned now. Get that? What I said to the president is that when the government is open we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” Pelosi said when asked by The Daily Caller at a Friday press briefing. (RELATED: Trump Supports Temporarily Reopening Government With No Wall Funding)

Read more:  https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/25/pelosi-says-state-of-the-union-not-planned/

===================================================

Congratulations, Mr. President.  You caved because of this threat, and you still don't get to give your beautiful, fabulous and precious SOTU speech.

Good work.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Embrace the Suck, Trump!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Will the Rats get tired of winning?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: