Author Topic: New York Times Reporter Preparing Hit Job on Christian Schools  (Read 518 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New York Times Reporter Preparing Hit Job on Christian Schools
« on: January 25, 2019, 06:46:20 pm »
January 25th, 2019
New York Times Reporter Preparing Hit Job on Christian Schools
New York Times reporter declares he is writing a piece on exposing Christian schools.

by Erick Erickson

You know how it works. Solicit comments on a hot button issue and you’re guaranteed to get mostly negative feedback. That’s exactly what Dan Levin is doing. He is a New York Times reporter pursing the #ExposeChristianSchools hashtag on Twitter. The hashtag itself should give you an idea of where he is headed.

Dan Levin
✔
@globaldan

I'm a New York Times reporter writing about #exposechristianschools. Are you in your 20s or younger who went to a Christian school? I'd like to hear about your experience and its impact on your life. Please DM me.
4:51 PM - Jan 24, 2019

With Democrats in the Senate attacking the Knights of Columbus, the left in Texas attacking Christian businesses, and the left nationally trying to kill religious liberty legislation, it is entirely predictable that the Times would join the fight against Christians in America.

This story comes on the heels of the New York Times attacking Karen Pence and a Christian school in Virginia for expecting its students and faculty to be Christians.

You will be made to care.

https://theresurgent.com/2019/01/25/new-york-times-reporter-preparing-hit-job-on-christian-schools/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: New York Times Reporter Preparing Hit Job on Christian Schools
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 08:01:00 pm »
"In your 20s or younger."

Purposely cherrypicking an audience hostile to religion.

My experience at a Christian preschool was nothing but positive, far better than the public school I was forced to attend later. Alas, being a few years over the limit, he doesn't want to hear from me.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:41:56 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 08:40:16 pm »
Why don't I believe he has any interesting in "exposing" what is good about Christian schools?  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 10:14:40 pm »
"In your 20s or younger."

Purposely cherrypicking an audience hostile to religion.

My experience at a Christian preschool was nothing but positive, far better than the public school I was forced to attend later. Alas, being a few years over the limit, he doesn't want to hear from me.

The fact you have anything at all positive to say about attending a Christian school would automatically exclude you from anything the Times is gonna right anyway.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!