Author Topic: Four dead, one injured in north Georgia shooting  (Read 618 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Four dead, one injured in north Georgia shooting
« on: January 25, 2019, 03:57:13 am »
Four dead, one injured in north Georgia shooting
Police say five people were shot at two scenes in Polk County.
Author: Christopher Buchanan     January 24, 2019

POLK COUNTY, Ga. — Four people have been killed and one in the hospital after an apparent shooting in north Georgia.

The shooting was confirmed by the Polk County Sheriff's Office Thursday night in the area of Williamson and Gordon streets. There are apparently two different scenes.

The sheriff's office originally reported six people shot but have later corrected that information after learning one was the uninjured relative of the surviving victim who had blood on him.

Read more at: https://www.11alive.com/article/news/crime/four-dead-one-injured-in-north-georgia-shooting/85-e4fc6ff0-d1b4-416c-a421-70c754f5db0d

The article goes on to say this is probably drug related, suspect still on the loose.

One report said "active shooter"... but this does sound more like a domestic quarrel. I hope no one else gets hurt but the shooter. 

Heard about this on news flash, not a bad source for breaking news.  https://twitter.com/BRNewsFlash
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 03:57:58 am by TomSea »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Four dead, one injured in north Georgia shooting
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 09:11:58 am »
It doesn't matter who did this or why, inevitably some fool will blame the gun.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis