Author Topic: U.S. to begin returning asylum seekers to Mexico on Friday  (Read 579 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
U.S. to begin returning asylum seekers to Mexico on Friday
« on: January 25, 2019, 01:21:47 am »
Reuters
Jan 24, 2019

[excerpt]

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-mexico-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-to-begin-returning-asylum-seekers-to-mexico-on-friday-official-idUSKCN1PI2VV?utm_source=reddit.com

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - The United States will return the first group of migrants seeking U.S. asylum to the Mexican border city of Tijuana on Friday, a Mexican government spokesman said on Thursday.

In a major policy change, U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration said on Dec. 20 it would send non-Mexican migrants who cross the U.S. southern border back to wait in Mexico while their asylum requests are processed.

The spokesman, speaking on condition of anonymity, did not specify the nationalities of those to be returned to Mexico, although the policy was aimed at helping cope with rising numbers of Central Americans seeking asylum in the United States.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online rustynail

Re: U.S. to begin returning asylum seekers to Mexico on Friday
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 01:23:39 am »
Federal Judge says what?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 01:47:36 am »
Sounds good.  I wonder what the catch is?

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 01:52:47 am »
Sounds good.  I wonder what the catch is?

Lemme see here.

Pelosi gets on stage having a fit over Trump's Border Wall, Shuts down the Govt, Blames Trump, Bars him from the House over his SOTU.

Looks like Trump has fired a shot back at the Congressional Anti Wall Mob.

May this be the 1st of many.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 01:55:19 am »
Federal Judge says what?

Ninth Circus must weigh in.  This can not stand.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.