Author Topic: How Meghan's favourite avocado snack - beloved of all millennials - is fuelling human rights abuses,  (Read 22056 times)

Online mountaineer

Even when you put lime juice in it?
Sometimes it works, but still not for long.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Topic merged, the Royals have their own thread.

@Amb. Frank Cannon

Great, so now my updated topics is inundated with this stupid "Royal Happenings" thread.  Thanks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

Topic merged, the Royals have their own thread.

@Amb. Frank Cannon

This topic doesn't belong in this pigpen fluff section. This is an important article that has to do with the fact that worldwide Libs are now considering Avocados as bad as Apartheid. Move it back.

@mystery-ak
@TomSea

Offline Frank Cannon

Even when you put lime juice in it?

If you think avocados are responsible for death and destruction, you should look into limes. They make the plague look like a good time.

Offline RoosGirl

You can buy food grade citric acid to help with browning

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Meghan Markle’s avocado on toast ‘fuelling drought and murder’? Another example of how the media shamelessly uses royals The media has a fickle relationship with the Royal Family

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/opinion/meghan-markle-daily-mail-avocado-on-toast-murder-drought-royals/

Totally calls this a Royals story.

Offline musiclady

Me, because they're delicious on a turkey or club sandwich if you can get your hands on one in the approximately 15 minutes between when it is too green and when it is rotten.

Does the general avocado hate here extend to guacamole, too?

Avocado, mozzarella cheese and cherry tomatoes make a lovely snack.  happy77
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Polly Ticks

Knew it. You are Hipster Scum.

Phhhttttbbbbbtttttt.  I have never been cool enough to be a hipster, even when I was theoretically young enough to try it.

Avocado, mozzarella cheese and cherry tomatoes make a lovely snack.  happy77

Now you're talking!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Laugh all you want. They look like an innocent fruit but avocados are more deadly than hand grenades....

But are they more deadly than a banana?

Offline musiclady

Phhhttttbbbbbtttttt.  I have never been cool enough to be a hipster, even when I was theoretically young enough to try it.

Now you're talking!

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.