Author Topic: FREE BEACON Warren: ‘There Are Two Co-Equal Branches of Government’  (Read 515 times)

rangerrebew

Warren: ‘There Are Two Co-Equal Branches of Government’
Posted By Jeffrey Cimmino On January 23, 2019 @ 11:28 pm

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) said "there are two co-equal branches of government" during an appearance on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" on Tuesday.

Warren, who is running to be the Democratic nominee for president, neglected to mention the judicial branch while responding to a question from host Anderson Cooper. She also referred to the executive and legislative branches as "the president" and "the Congress."

"Do you ever think, look, the realistic endgame is that Republicans get two-thirds of what they want and Democrats have to settle for the shorter straw? Is that how the balance of power works?" Cooper asked.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/warren-there-are-two-co-equal-branches-of-government/print/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

"there are two co-equal branches of government"

Warren is right.  In fact there is actual even one more co-equal branch of government.

Warren has now proven to our modern American electorate that she possesses enough intelligence to be an acceptable presidential candidate and quite a bit more than our current pResident.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Paleface speaketh with forked tongue.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

"there are two co-equal branches of government"

Warren is right.  In fact there is actual even one more co-equal branch of government.

Warren has now proven to our modern American electorate that she possesses enough intelligence to be an acceptable presidential candidate and quite a bit more than our current pResident.

Whether it’s Warren, Trump, Obama, or this Cortez I tend to see them more as symptoms than causes. Too many people put their hopes and dreams in the people that they elect only to eventually find out that the emperors truly have no clothes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
She and Nathan the twice AWOL "Vietnam Vet" refrigerator rescuer need to get a room together.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Whether it’s Warren, Trump, Obama, or this Cortez I tend to see them more as symptoms than causes. Too many people put their hopes and dreams in the people that they elect only to eventually find out that the emperors truly have no clothes
agreed.