Author Topic: Charles Manson follower Lynette ‘Squeaky’ Fromme living life as a ‘very friendly’ neighbor in rural  (Read 446 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Charles Manson follower Lynette ‘Squeaky’ Fromme living life as a ‘very friendly’ neighbor in rural New York
Greg Norman

The Charles Manson devotee whose claim to infamy is being the first woman ever to try to assassinate a U.S. president is now said to be living out her life as a “very friendly” neighbor while simultaneously trying to keep a low profile in a rural, upstate New York town.

Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme, who has settled down in Marcy, about 45 miles east of Syracuse, is living in a skull-decorated ramshackle home she shares with her boyfriend – a Manson-obsessed ex-con who killed his brother-in-law and is now working at a nearby correctional facility, according to a profile of Fromme published this week by the New York Post.

“They don’t get involved in drama,” one neighbor told the newspaper. “They’re not ones who are out [saying], ‘Oh, look who I am,’ bragging about their past.”

Read more at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/charles-manson-follower-lynette-squeaky-fromme-living-life-as-a-very-friendly-neighbor-in-rural-new-york

Offline skeeter

Just wait till she finally figures out how to rack that .45 ACP.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I bet she and her b/f have a very committed and loving relationship.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Just wait till she finally figures out how to rack that .45 ACP.

That's fine....just as long as she has Sarah Jane Moore's marksmanship skills.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline goatprairie

That's fine....just as long as she has Sarah Jane Moore's marksmanship skills.
Just reread about Moore's attempt on Ford's life.  Barely missed him even with faulty sights on a gun she bought that morning.
I hope the SS is checking out as many of the leftist nutters  as possible. There's probably a lot more James Hodgkinsons out there waiting for the chance to waste Trump.