Author Topic: New docs reveal the extent of Pelosi's CODEL travel abuses, how much taxpayer money she spent  (Read 430 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Judicial Watch comes through again

Chris Enloe

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's use of military aircraft came under scrutiny last week after President Donald Trump cancelled her congressional delegation trip to Belgium, Egypt, and Afghanistan.

Pelosi's use of government aircraft is not new. In fact, documents obtained and released by government watchdog Judicial Watch last week reveal the extent to which Pelosi has used military aircraft in the past, costing taxpayers millions.
What are the details?

One trip in particular — to Milan, Rome, Naples, and Kiev — has received considerable scrutiny. The 2015 trip, from July 30 to Aug. 6, cost the Air Force $184,587.81, documents obtained via the Freedom of Information Act show. Pelosi, along with several other Democratic members of Congress, made the trip with members of their families...

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pelosi-travel-expense-abuse

Inquiring minds wanted to know.

Offline dfwgator

I'm sure this will lead the Evening News.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Our servants are out of control.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm sure this will lead the Evening News.  *****rollingeyes*****

ROFLMFAO!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien