Author Topic: Fake News Media Doubles Down with Another Covington Catholic MAGA Teen Smear  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

Fake News Media Doubles Down with Another Covington Catholic MAGA Teen Smear
By Debra Heine January 22, 2019

The stunning media bias directed against a group of Trump-supporting Catholic kids who were confronted by a black separatist hate group and a Native American group led by a mendacious, drum-beating elder in Washington, D.C., last Friday has abated but not gone away.

Some media outlets have backed away from their erroneous takes, while others are still stubbornly clinging to the idea that the kids were in the wrong and the Native Americans who were harassing them were somehow their victims.

As bad as that is, a few others have actually doubled down with more smears aimed at defaming the kids' school, Covington Catholic High, in an effort to feed their confirmation bias that the kids are a bunch of racist redneck hillbillies.

The New York Daily News and the Daily Mail stepped up to the plate in a big way.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fake-news-media-doubles-down-with-another-covington-catholic-maga-teen-smear/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
outrage and narrative are virtues, while facts and context are just obstacles.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
From Willam McGurn in today's WSJ:

Today's militant secularists ironically resemble the worst caricatures of religious intolerance of early America.   Where the Puritans humiliated sinners with the stocks, the modern intolerant have Twitter.   Where the Amish shunned those who lived contrary to their beliefs,  today's violators find themselves driven off the public square.   And whereas in Hawthorne's novel Hester Prynne was forced to wear a scarlet "A" - for adulterer - today we have folks such as Jimmy Kimmel using their popular platforms to paint the scarlet "H" - for hater - on people [with whom they disagree]" 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
AOC with her crock that "Facts don't matter when you're morally right."
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com