Author Topic: France Builds Trump-Style Wall to Stop Illegals Getting to Britain  (Read 846 times)

rangerrebew

France Builds Trump-Style Wall to Stop Illegals Getting to Britain

21 Jan 20191,446

French authorities have built a ten-foot wall at a Total station in Calais used by migrants who attempt to storm lorries and break into Britain.

The barrier is being erected at a petrol station in the Marcel-Doret area where lorries stop to fill up with fuel before heading to the port and onwards to the United Kingdom. It is set to be finished by mid-February.

Local prefect Fabien Sudry told Nord Littoral that “smuggling networks meet there and take advantage of stations near the port to get migrants in trucks.”

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/21/france-builds-trump-style-wall-stop-illegals-getting-uk/

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: France Builds Trump-Style Wall to Stop Illegals Getting to Britain
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 05:18:46 pm »
There is lots of videos on Liveleak of these scum just packing like rats in trucks while they are waiting to be checked in line... without a care about the driver or damaging the contents of the truck... honestly they need to just fill each truck with a nerve gas to find all the hiding places they hide in lorries.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=cACd_1535017416
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 05:20:41 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 05:32:51 pm »
That is a wall to keep them in, not keep them out.

That is a Stalin style wall, not Trump.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 05:48:13 pm »
There is lots of videos on Liveleak of these scum just packing like rats in trucks while they are waiting to be checked in line... without a care about the driver or damaging the contents of the truck... honestly they need to just fill each truck with a nerve gas to find all the hiding places they hide in lorries.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=cACd_1535017416

Love this guy.  (Warning: Language)

Sorry...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 12:48:07 am »
Why would France go to such trouble to keep illegals in France??

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 01:42:44 am »
Not the best pic, but you get the idea:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 10:40:36 am »
That is a wall to keep them in, not keep them out.

That is a Stalin style wall, not Trump.
From the video, it is to keep them from disrupting truck traffic (and damaging cargoes), not so much to keep them in, but out of traffic, the trucks, and England. I am sure the French authorities would be happy to let them head south, back to their nation of origin.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 03:30:59 pm »
From the video, it is to keep them from disrupting truck traffic (and damaging cargoes), not so much to keep them in, but out of traffic, the trucks, and England. I am sure the French authorities would be happy to let them head south, back to their nation of origin.
Last year the wife and I and her sister, b-in-law, and cousin and his wife took a ferry across the English Channel to France entering at Calais.
What we noticed were mobs of dark-skinned men roaming around the outskirts of Calais for ten miles from the port. Many of them were roaming around the fields outside Calais.
We didn't see any of them on the roadway, but then we were in a chartered bus  that went to the lovely French town of Boulogne where  we had a nice afternoon.
When we went back to Calais we noticed French troops with automatic rifles patrolling the area near the docks.
I'm not sure where the walls started, but there were walls/tall fences by the roads some distance from the docks.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 03:39:45 pm by goatprairie »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 03:42:06 pm »

I thought Britain paid at least a share for the wall.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 07:03:28 pm »
I thought Britain paid at least a share for the wall.
I had also read something to that effect. It makes sense, simply because if they can keep them off the trucks, there will be less hassle for everyone at the border, and the Brits won''t have to deal with them on the other side. It is in the interest of both countries to have commerce unmolested (not to mention their people).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis