Author Topic: The Shaming of Karen Pence  (Read 664 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Shaming of Karen Pence
« on: January 22, 2019, 04:28:08 pm »

The Shaming of Karen Pence
William McGurn January 21, 2019

Will no one speak up for Karen Pence other than her husband?

In scarcely a week, the vice president’s wife has become a public face of hate. CNN’s John King suggests that what Mrs. Pence has done is so grievous maybe taxpayers shouldn’t fund her Secret Service security protection. The American Civil Liberties Union says she’s sending “a terrible message to students.”

The...

Will no one speak up for Karen Pence other than her husband?

In scarcely a week, the vice president’s wife has become a public face of hate. CNN’s John King suggests that what Mrs. Pence has done is so grievous maybe taxpayers shouldn’t fund her Secret Service security protection. The American Civil Liberties Union says she’s sending “a terrible message to students.”

The Guardian sees in Mrs. Pence a reminder of “the vice-president’s dangerous bigotry.” During a Saturday night performance in Las Vegas, Lady Gaga told her fans that what Mrs. Pence has done confirms she and her husband are “the worst representation of what it means to be Christian.” A former Washington Post editor and senior writer for Politico tweets: “How can this happen in America?”

more
https://outline.com/Uj4hsB
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: The Shaming of Karen Pence
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 04:31:27 pm »
No one needs to speak up for her because no one outside the DC bubble cares about this or even knows who the hell the VP is much less his wife.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 05:53:22 pm »
No one needs to speak up for her because no one outside the DC bubble cares about this or even knows who the hell the VP is much less his wife.

Mrs. Pence is why the MSM has to suck on the Catholic kids in DC story to death, even after it's been proven false.  The full-court press is on to destroy Christian academies, and the harm will be felt well outside the bubble.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 05:56:07 pm »
Mrs. Pence is why the MSM has to suck on the Catholic kids in DC story to death, even after it's been proven false.  The full-court press is on to destroy Christian academies, and the harm will be felt well outside the bubble.

In the end, this is ALL about Amy Coney Barrett!  EVERY bit of it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 06:03:16 pm »
In the end, this is ALL about Amy Coney Barrett!  EVERY bit of it!

Even she is but a symptom of a larger illness.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2019, 06:10:03 pm »
Even she is but a symptom of a larger illness.

Please expound further!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2019, 10:19:49 pm »
Please expound further!

@Bigun

The Rats will oppose, in the most extreme manner, anybody President Trump names, even if it's Gardner or a Ruth Buzzie clone.  I'm trying to corner the popcorn market for the day Ms. Buzzie cashes in her chips to join McStain on the highway to Hell.
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 03:38:00 pm »
@Bigun

The Rats will oppose, in the most extreme manner, anybody President Trump names, even if it's Gardner or a Ruth Buzzie clone.  I'm trying to corner the popcorn market for the day Ms. Buzzie cashes in her chips to join McStain on the highway to Hell.

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks!  So the President might as well go ahead and nominate Amy Coney Barrett since there is going to be a big assed fight no matter what!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2019, 03:51:53 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks!  So the President might as well go ahead and nominate Amy Coney Barrett since there is going to be a big assed fight no matter what!

:thumbsup:
I will NOT comply.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2019, 03:53:22 pm »
"The Guardian sees in Mrs. Pence a reminder of “the vice-president’s dangerous bigotry.”

Against Who, pray tell?

WHO exactly is it that Christians, by fault of Being Christian, are bigoted against?

Members of the Church of Satan?

How's about we take this "Christians are Bigots" spiel into the black Christian churches and see how it plays with That demographic?

Get Kamala Harris up behind the pulpit on Sunday morning and have her shame all the parishioners out into the street by accusing them and their Bibles of being Bigots.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com