Author Topic: PHOTOS: Body Parts, Foul Language Dominate D.C. Women’s March  (Read 773 times)

rangerrebew

PHOTOS: Body Parts, Foul Language Dominate D.C. Women’s March

Body parts, foul language, and hate speech took center stage at the third Women’s March in Washington, DC, on Saturday.

Penny Starr/Breitbart News
19 Jan 20192,376

Body parts, foul language, and hate speech took center stage at the third Women’s March in Washington, DC, on Saturday. Women and men clad in bleep hats carried signs cursing President Donald Trump and praising female genitalia and reproductive organs.

bleep hats and bleep signs were plentiful at the third annual Women’s March on Friday in Washington, DC (Penny Starr/Breitbart News).

'March for Life' Exposes Sickening Media Bias

The March, which was held on the National Mall in 2017 and 2018, was centered this year at the much smaller Freedom Plaza venue. The move and pared down participation came after months of negative publicity about the Women’s March’s leadership and its ties to anti-Semite Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/01/19/photos-body-parts-hate-speech-dominate-d-c-womens-march/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: PHOTOS: Body Parts, Foul Language Dominate D.C. Women’s March
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 12:45:13 am »
All of the photos I've seen from this march -- from multiple sources -- are all close up.  No hint of the size of the crowd, or lack of it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 10:22:33 am »
All of the photos I've seen from this march -- from multiple sources -- are all close up.  No hint of the size of the crowd, or lack of it.
Very good catch! It is how to make a large venue appear crowded when it is not. Wide shots are for real crowds.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 01:44:31 pm »
Good point, the media excels at making 10 people seem like 100s.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 02:00:38 pm »
Good point, the media excels at making 10 people seem like 100s.
Except when it's a March for Life or a Glenn Beck event... then they make tens of thousands look like tens.... that is, if they report it at all.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2019, 02:11:29 pm »
Except when it's a March for Life or a Glenn Beck event... then they make tens of thousands look like tens.... that is, if they report it at all.

And when the crowds get too big for them to ignore it's spun into proof of Dangerous, Extremist Mobs justifying Govt Crackdowns.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 02:13:55 pm »
And when the crowds get too big for them to ignore it's spun into proof of Dangerous, Extremist Mobs justifying Govt Crackdowns.
Why do you think the SPLC is busy declaring all sorts of groups on the right to be 'hate groups' and even potential domestic terrorists? So they can justify the crackdowns.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 02:14:27 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2019, 02:16:16 pm »
Why do you think the SPLC is busy declaring all sorts of groups on the right to be 'hate groups' and even potential domestic terrorists? So they can justify the crackdowns.

Them and the s##t useless American Communist Liberties Union.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com