Author Topic: Kamala Harris is running for President, Expanding Democratic Primary Field  (Read 7593 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Kamala Harris is running for President, Expanding Democratic Primary Field
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2019, 08:36:05 pm »
Making her an even more viable Dem candidate.

@Bigun

OH yeah!  There is no doubt!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2019, 10:15:01 pm »
The ‘knock’ on Harris, as far as progressives feel, was her previous defense of the death penalty as California AG, despite being against it personally, along with conduct scandals among her staff. However, we’ve seen how the left will ignore duplicity, if it means winning. Clinton signed a crime bill and welfare reform, before the 1996 election. Clinton’s history of sexual misconduct was ignored by women’s rights groups. Obama professed a belief in same sex marriage, before he supposedly ‘evolved’ on the issue. Harris can bring the minority voters back that stayed home for Hillary, last time. That puts PA, MI, WI, and NC in play. I think Trump can still hold FL and OH, but the midterm makes me wonder if AZ can be flipped, after Sinema was elected.

@edpc

I agree. She will have a lock on the black vote,the Whymen vote,and the white guilt vote. When you add the dead vote,the imaginary people vote,and the foreign/illegal alien vote,she just might have the Dim vote locked up. She even speaks English,so that will help her with the kneejerk white vote.

It's tough to beat a candidate that pulls in 115 percent of the registered voters.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 10:18:40 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2019, 11:24:31 am »
From True Pundit:
Kamala Harris enlists ex-Hillary Clinton team members for 2020 campaign

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., is bringing on several top officials from Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign to assist in her run for the White House.

One of the most notable former Clinton staffers joining Harris’ campaign is lawyer Marc Elias, who will serve as the campaign’s general counsel. Recently Elias, who is chairman of Perkins Coie’s Political Law Group and has had high-profile clients like the Democratic National Committee, took part in the Florida Senate recount effort.

Among Harris’ other pick-ups are Lily Adams, who was Clinton’s Iowa communications director, and will now take a step up and work as Harris’ national communications director.

The man behind Clinton’s delegate and ballot access operations, David Huynh, will serve as Harris’ senior campaign adviser. On the finance side, Angelique Cannon will be national finance director after helping Clinton in a deputy role in 2016. ...

From James Woods:
James Woods  Verified account @RealJamesWoods

Because that worked out so well... #HorizontalHarris
@Thomas1774Paine
Kamala Harris enlists ex-Hillary Clinton team members for 2020 campaign http://ow.ly/lQfz30nqXtV
4:51 AM - 25 Jan 2019
:laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2019, 12:46:32 pm »
"Horizontal Harris" :rolling:   Oh that is gonna leave a mark!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2019, 03:16:45 pm »

Sounds kinda screwy to me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2019, 03:57:30 pm »

For politicians like Willie Brown getting jobs for the young chickies they sleep with,  I like the term "Poontronage".   
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 07:30:22 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2019, 04:26:01 pm »
For politicians like Willie Brown getting jobs for the young chickies they sleep with,  I like the term "Poontranage".

:silly:

And that's one of the more polite words for it.  Knowing she bopped with Brown won't damage a Rat in the least.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online corbe

« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2019, 04:42:56 pm »
‘Ruthless’: How Kamala Harris Won Her First Race

An ambitious young prosecutor. A mayor with a machine. And a political crucible for a future presidential candidate.

By DAVID SIDERS
January 24, 2019

SAN FRANCISCO—Before a campaign forum that would help to define her nascent political career, Kamala Harris, then a 38-year-old prosecutor, was bracing for questions about an uncomfortable topic: her relationship with the mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown.

Harris’ consultant, Jim Stearns, had warned his candidate that her opponents would dredge up her ties to Brown, and the moment arrived at a church in the city’s gentrifying Noe Valley neighborhood. The race for San Francisco district attorney was still in its infancy, and Harris, who had never before run for public office, was polling in single digits. But she had an uncommon touch for fundraising and a biography that appealed to women and nonwhite voters. Her opponents took her seriously, but they also saw a weakness that could hobble her political ambitions.

In the mid-1990s, Harris had dated Brown, who was investigated by the FBI when he was speaker of the California Assembly and as mayor was dogged by conflict of interest, and she had benefited from his political patronage. As the speaker of the state Assembly, Brown had named Harris to well-paid posts on the California Medical Assistance Commission and Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board. As mayor of San Francisco in 2003, Brown was supportive of her district attorney campaign although they were no longer dating. Critics—including her opponents—were bemoaning cronyism at City Hall.

<..snip..>

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/01/24/kamala-harris-2020-history-224126
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2019, 04:57:42 pm »

I assume that is intended to "tie into" #willie's willie?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2019, 04:58:40 pm »
I assume that is intended to "tie into" #willie's willie?

It's a shame the professional tryst won't hurt a Rat in the slightest.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2019, 05:12:29 pm »
It's a shame the professional tryst won't hurt a Rat in the slightest.

I think it's actually a requirement to advance in Liberal political circles.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2019, 11:12:57 pm »
I think it's actually a requirement to advance in Liberal political circles.
Part of their resume and lends credibility in the eyes of their constituents.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2019, 11:28:36 pm »
Part of their resume and lends credibility in the eyes of their constituents.

It pays to remember who Monica Lewinski's father was pissed at when that story broke.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #88 on: January 25, 2019, 11:39:57 pm »
And I blame all the virtuous people, N.T.'S who won't support My president  and make us a TURD WORLD COUNTRY. 

All on you.
------------------------------------------------
NOGALES, Ariz. -- Ranchers on the border like Jim Chilton own thousands of acres of land – and they are increasingly concerned about the situation right in their backyard.

Their stories are being heard in Washington as a GOP House delegation made a visit to the Arizona-Mexico border this week. The officials met with Border Patrol agents and visited ranchers like Chilton, and his wife, Sue.

Jim and Sue Chilton have had deer cameras at their border ranch for five years. Sue Chilton said in the past five years, she has not seen women and children crossing the border —it’s been mostly men.

“Our route through us is a drug and human smuggling route...as the cartel is squeezed at the points of entry, they will send more and more of their traffic between the points of entry because that is currently the weak link…no apprehension, no surveillance,” Sue said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Some who live along the border say this is why a wall is needed – they see first-hand the issue paralyzing Washington right now.

“What's the cost of not securing the border? Billions. Think of the drugs coming into this country, the poison,” Chilton said.

Republican members of Congress toured the border this week and met with Border Patrol agents. They were shown parts of the border that had barbed wire or just a rope holding fences together. Suddenly, the wall ends and it's just vast, open land.

Border agent Art Del Cueto said 40 percent of the illegal drugs smuggled into the U.S. came through this part of the border.

TRUMP DOUBLES DOWN ON BORDER WALL, AS POLLS SHOW VOTERS TURNING AGAINST HIS SHUTDOWN STRATEGY

“It’s not a problem that affects just the border,” Del Cueto said. “It's not a problem that affects just the congressional leaders within border states because the drugs that are coming through here are going into the United States further into the country. And it’s a big deal.”

He said smugglers and drug dealers simply go around barriers.

Del Cueto said the term border wall has become an explosive issue. But to him, it’s exactly what’s needed.

“I think the issue that a lot of people have is they hear the word wall and they stay focused on brick and mortar—we need something because I can tell you right now this ain't cutting it,” Del Cueto said. “So, this is basically what you have dividing us here.”

U.S. Customs agent Patricia Cramer, who also serves as president of the Arizona chapter of the port of entry employee union, said there are “so many” migrants coming in—that the agency doesn’t have the space and staffing to process them all, which leads to people violating and abusing the immigration system.

“There has to be a stop to it,” Cramer said. “I hope that Congress works with the president.”

But Nogales Police Chief Roy Bermudez said while a wall at the border would delay – but not stop – migrants from crossing, the focus of the immigration talks should be adding more agents and buying better technology.

Bermudez said in the 34 years he’s been in the city, he’s seen different types of walls and fences that have eventually been damaged.

'WE NEED THAT WALL': TEXAS RANCHER WILLING TO GIVE UP SOME OF HIS LAND FOR BORDER BARRIER

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2019, 11:44:40 pm »
@LegalAmerican

Can it.  The day Trump proved his most vocal opponents correct is not a good day to trash them for being correct.
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #90 on: January 26, 2019, 12:41:24 am »
And I blame all the virtuous people, N.T.'S who won't support My president  and make us a TURD WORLD COUNTRY

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!