Author Topic: Migrants scale Arizona border wall, more than 100 gang members from El Salvador caught since October  (Read 710 times)

Offline libertybele

Ah, but don't worry, they're only here to work and get a better life!

Migrants scale Arizona border wall, more than 100 gang members from El Salvador caught since October

More than 100 gang members from El Salvador are among the massive wave of migrants that's poured across the border in recent months, with nearly 400 illegal immigrants nabbed trying to cross en masse last week and a group of more than 100 caught scaling a wall Monday, beleaguered border officials said.

United States Customs and Border Protection in Arizona tweeted surveillance video Wednesday that showed a group of around 110 migrants from Central America illegally scaling a section of the border wall in the Yuma sector on Monday.

In the video, which is 55-seconds long, a group of illegal immigrants can be seen scaling the wall with the help of a smuggler, who used a ladder.

The smuggler then runs away from the border wall, hauling the ladder.......

...........Since the shutdown began, border officials in the Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol Sector in Texas have arrested over 14,000 illegal immigrants and confiscated over 14,000 pounds of marijuana and 800 pounds of cocaine, border patrol sources told Fox News.

Since October, authorities have also arrested more than 100 people believed to be El Salvadorian gang members in the same sector, the same sources added. The notorious MS-13 gang that originated in Los Angeles prisons before infiltrating the rest of the U.S. is mainly comprised of El Salvadorans.........

https://www.foxnews.com/us/migrants-scale-border-wall-in-arizona-as-more-than-100-gang-members-from-el-salvador-caught-since-october-sources-say
« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 06:40:52 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
In the video, which is 55-seconds long, a group of illegal immigrants can be seen scaling the wall with the help of a smuggler, who used a ladder.

Idiots. Why didn’t they just go down to the end of it and turn left?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Idiots. Why didn’t they just go down to the end of it and turn left?

I hear what you're saying, but perhaps its in an area that's fully fenced.  That in itself is bothersome, the info about the gang members is very troubling. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hear what you're saying, but perhaps its in an area that's fully fenced.  That in itself is bothersome, the info about the gang members is very troubling.

It's been troubling me for a very long time here in AZ.  I had a Brother-in-Law I never met because he was murdered by illegals about 45 minutes south of where I was living at the time.  This is why I keep my arms clean and in working order, with plenty of ammo.  Mrs. Liberty packs everywhere she goes now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mrclose

« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 12:53:41 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline oldno7

We need to be much more accommodating to these fine immigrants.

We should have buses on our side as well, load them up as they cross, even help them cross.

Then take bus load after bus load to San Fran and NY City(their choice)so they can have sanctuary.

With a stipulation to stay in this country, you must stay in your chosen sanctuary city.