Author Topic: Tony Perkins: Liberals Show How Much First Freedom Is at Risk with Attacks on Karen Pence  (Read 352 times)

rangerrebew

Tony Perkins: Liberals Show How Much First Freedom Is at Risk with Attacks on Karen Pence

It was supposed to be a day celebrating religious freedom in America. Instead, liberals decided to show everyone just how much our First Freedom is at risk. For Christians, who've tried to warn people that these last several years were about a lot more than marriage, the attacks on Second Lady Karen Pence certainly seem to prove their point. Three years after Obergefell, all of the lies about “love” and “tolerance” have been eclipsed by the court cases, articles, and editorial demonizing people of faith. What Americans see now is the truth: the left is coming for our freedom. And they have no intention of letting up.

Like Joe Biden's wife, Karen Pence spent years in the classroom. When Mike was in Congress, she taught art at Immanuel Christian School in Virginia – and no one batted an eye. Of course, that was back in the early 2000s, when the left's charm offensive on same-sex marriage was still in full swing. We'll be accommodating, they said. We just want to co-exist, they said. Our relationships won't affect you, they said. A handful of years later, “affected” doesn't begin to describe what happens to conservatives who think differently than the totalitarian left.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/tony-perkins/tony-perkins-liberals-show-how-much-first-freedom-risk-attacks-karen-pence

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I've known a lot of guys who went to Catholic Schools, and I can't recall them becoming serial, criminal assaulters of others because of it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com