Author Topic: Police Shootings in Black America: The 2018 Data Is In  (Read 473 times)

rangerrebew

Police Shootings in Black America: The 2018 Data Is In
« on: January 20, 2019, 03:13:26 pm »
Police Shootings in Black America: The 2018 Data Is In
Adrian Norman
January 15, 2019 Updated: January 15, 2019

There were 15 shooting deaths by police of unarmed black men in the United States in 2018, according to official data compiled by The Washington Post.

These figures come despite pervasive, yet misplaced, public outcry that has characterized police shootings of blacks as pathologically widespread and the most critical issue facing the black community.

Year after year, the statistics don’t support that narrative, and 2018 was no exception.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/police-shootings-in-black-america-the-2018-data-is-in_2757253.html

Offline LMAO

Re: Police Shootings in Black America: The 2018 Data Is In
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 06:15:45 pm »
The biggest threat to a young, urban,  black male is another young, urban, black male
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Police Shootings in Black America: The 2018 Data Is In
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 06:56:45 pm »
The biggest threat to a young, urban,  black male is another young, urban, black male

It is a smart thing for young blacks, to move to predominantly white, middle-upper-middle class areas.

The whites go out of their ways, to embrace them. To make them feel welcome. To exhibit their affection for diversity.

But seriously, the black with the sense to leave the high-crime ghetto, for low crime suburbs, is being smart and deserves a welcoming "hand out"

These types tend to not be gunning each other down.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln