Author Topic: Women's March Leader Tamika Mallory: "It Does Not Make Sense For Me To Throw Away... The Nation Of I  (Read 500 times)

rangerrebew

Women's March Leader Tamika Mallory: "It Does Not Make Sense For Me To Throw Away... The Nation Of Islam"

Mallory is a prime example of someone who attacks and then stands back and plays the victim.  This is what she is doing.  The problem is that America, in large part, knows what Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam stand for and it all no good.

Tim Brown — January 17, 2019

It seems that almost every day, the Women's March is being canceled in cities all across America, and a large part has to do with their ties to the Nation of Islam, Louis Farrakhan and blatant anti-Semitism.  However, this has not deterred those in leadership from sticking to their hateful guns and support for both Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam.  Tamika Mallory won't distance herself from the Nation of Islam because of "how much good it does."

Of course, the Women's March has tried to save face.  As Daniel Greenfield has written, they have "ragged out some Jewish (and some Jewface wearing) human shields."

Mallory has continued to refuse to reject Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam to the point that she continues to defend both saying, "Look how much good the NOI does."

https://freedomoutpost.com/womens-march-leader-tamika-mallory-it-does-not-make-sense-for-me-to-throw-away-the-nation-of-islam/

Offline goatprairie

Reject a vicious anti-Semite like Farrakhan? Oh no, can't do that. Look at all the good he does.
Good? Do they mean spreading hatred?